The first time I ever saw adult diapers at Walgreens

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I remember The first time I ever saw adult diapers at Walgreens I was always looking for some type of protection for my bedwetting and occasional soiling issues one time I was in Walgreens doing some shopping as I was browsing something caught my eye it was a box in the diaper aisle it looked almost out of place I walked up to it and I said "DRY COMFORT 2 ADULT DIAPERS" it was a paper type cardboard box it contained 10 diapers I was curious so I bought a box and took it home to try them out the diapers were a fairly then hourglass-shaped diaper with 4 tapes and the part I thought was odd there was no leg elastics that was the only hourglass shaped diaper that I had ever seen without leg elastics

It wasn’t until the internet came about that I became aware of adult sized products.
After which, I made an effort to look in UK pharmacies for plastic backed disposables.

Still to this day, despite my stash coming for online sources, I still furtively look to see what’s on the shelves if I find myself in a chemist or superstore.

Back