The Caitian X January 2021 "Toy of the Month"...

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Today at the WALMART here in Derry, New Hampshire I saw this "Toy Gun" to add to my "Toy Gun Arsenal":
0114211746.jpg
Yes.
It is a semi-automatic, and rapid fire, 10-round magazine.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and neophyte
Does it fire anything?

dogboy said:
Does it fire anything?
NERF -Non Expanding Recreational Foam bullets

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Some of my grandchildren (the boys) have been into those plastic pellet shooting guns. I think they sting when they hit your skin.

dogboy said:
Some of my grandchildren (the boys) have been into those plastic pellet shooting guns. I think they sting when they hit your skin.
I think the big boy guns - Mechanical or just monstrous in general, do hurt. The ones that shoot balls feel like they are made of rubber. Basically, don’t underestimate kid’s toys.

dogboy said:
Airsoft. The good ones really sting and break the skin at close range

• Wow
Reactions: BAP21, TheMoreYouKnow and BobbiSueEllen
Yeah and I gave my grandson a big machine gun style one. He was stoked but I'm not sure his mother (my daughter) was..haha. That's what grandpa's are for: wreaking havoc!

• Haha
Reactions: MonteDriver93 and TheMoreYouKnow
123.jpg

I get myself a treat every two weeks, also I have a box of treats that Daddy gives me when I'm extra good, that lives in the basement. I stick to mostly vintage stuff. This one a nice new Sesame Street coloring book from the mid 80s and is new old stock so unused.

LittleAndrea said:
View attachment 48716

I get myself a treat every two weeks, also I have a box of treats that Daddy gives me when I'm extra good, that lives in the basement. I stick to mostly vintage stuff. This one a nice new Sesame Street coloring book from the mid 80s and is new old stock so unused.
LOVE anything Sesame Street!

Reactions: LittleAndrea
Back