The adult nappy most like a modern baby nappy is…

PCS

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Molicare elastic.

I got some of these and they are basically a sized up baby nappy.

The ten drop version are very thick.

I would advise you go a size down from
your usual as the wings are elasticated, so if you are usually an L in plastic nappies go for an M.

I’m not normally a fan of cloth backed but these are rather good and very comfortable.

Reactions: LittleScotty and CoastieKate
PCS said:
Molicare elastic.

your usual as the wings are elasticated, so if you are usually an L in plastic nappies go for an M.

I’m not normally a fan of cloth backed but these are rather good and very comfortable.
I might try them. I see they're available on Amazon with quick delivery times. Have you tried using them for their intended purpose yet as the would be what I were looking to do.

@PCS do you have a pictures?

I feel like the major abdl companies are starting to finally get on board with real propper adult sized baby dips. Starting with the kings and gators theres been a few more contenders on the field.

Reactions: perlFerret
PCS said:
Molicare elastic.

I've now ordered some of these. They're arriving on Monday and I'm looking forward to trying them.

Animooz by tykables

Any cloth-backed ABDL diaper such as ABU's AlphaGatorz/Little Kings and PretendAgain's TryAgains. I wish we also had a cloth-backed baby blue ABDL diaper, which doesn't exist at this moment.

Reactions: TigerDL, RuffRuff and Nowididit
bigtoddler96 said:
Any cloth-backed ABDL diaper such as ABU's AlphaGatorz/Little Kings and PretendAgain's TryAgains. I wish we also had a cloth-backed baby blue ABDL diaper, which doesn't exist at this moment.
I have a couple of packs of Prevails that are cloth backed and baby blue. Granted they are cheap diapers, no leak guards and 3 yellow stripes for a wetness indicator. I hot them several years ago as a thrift store find.
Yeah I wouldn't mind having the option of a cloth backed Str8Up in blue and pink.

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
I agree on the little kings, there the nappy’s I’m using at the moment

I wear these on a daily basis and absolutely adore them - they’re the perfect fit for my athletic build and can hold a lot of liquid.

PCS said:
Molicare elastic.

Which size do you wear them? Unless they changed them very recently, only the S version has short sides and thus resembles a baby diaper. The German diaper webshop Kiwisto did a video about it a year ago:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Problem is that M and L still have sides straps that are far too long and overlap each other, where a normal size would fit. Which basically makes them unusable for me

Fixie said:
Which size do you wear them? Unless they changed them very recently, only the S version has short sides and thus resembles a baby diaper. The German diaper webshop Kiwisto did a video about it a year ago:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Problem is that M and L still have sides straps that are far too long and overlap each other, where a normal size would fit. Which basically makes them unusable for me
The length of the wings has been an issue for me too, I've not tried the molicare but the attends adjustable slip is similar, but dosent come in a small, the wings are long, and are mostly elastic, there is only a small rigid part.
Even with the wings angled and the tabs overlapping there still very loose.
Really for my height and waist size, to get an ideal babyish fit I'd need the wings from a small grafted onto the core of a large.

Just wet my first one of these. I always test new nappies by sitting on the toilet fully clothed and just letting go. Emptied my full bladder, no leaks, very happy and straight in the shower for a wash.

love the single tab on the side... going to try them

I’ve been meaning to try these but always swayed with the mixed reviews. But seen Amazon have them with fast delivery too so ordered a pack to try. I like the idea of elasticated sides. I recently tried the Dailee slip for its elasticated sides. The fit was perfect, but its absorbency let it down.

Last edited:
First impression on them is they are thick. I think if I was to buy more, I’d buy either the 8 or 9 drop absorbency which have 26 in a pack instead of the 10 drop which have 14 in a pack. Is there much difference between the 9 and 10?

Back