The Adult Baby Diaper Lover | My Strange Criminal Addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamiejamie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Ugh. That is pretty gross. I would think that doesn't apply to most of us.

That’s a very extreme addiction I mean to be compelled to commit burglary and home invasion I mean dude come on

Typical high shock value portrayal of AB/DL that mainstream media likes to show.

I didn't watch the video since I'm on my phone and don't want to burn that much data but I read the description and it almost sounds too incredible. Like some producer made up this story knowing people would buy it since they either know nothing about abdl or already have negative perceptions of it from other tv shows.

Last edited:
I would also like to point out that this video also focuses more on his sexual gratification with diapers. This is a thing for some members of the community it’s not for all of us. It also doesn’t help that it’s a show based on criminals so I t’s look and feeling don’t give off a welcoming tone.

Great... the media’s spreading the myth that all fetishists are sickos and criminals again.

ManeWulf said:
Great... the media’s spreading the myth that all fetishists are sickos and criminals again.
This is one show that makes it seem this way, however I have seen shows on channels like TLC that showed a more positive and open idea of the ABDL world. It was much more based on how people feel secure and safe in diapers. Shows like this come and go and the best thing we can do is keep up communities like this one to answer any questions. For my self before I joined and was first looking into diapers I found very little in the media that portrayed adult diapers as a bad thing, and this site is one of the best site to have joined and ask questions.

Honestly, that’s up there with the 1000 Ways To Die ABDL segment, on the extreme side of things. It’s way too played up to be legit in my opinion.

Trying to watch the whole thing but it is painful to see. I honestly doubt that many of us are like this. Like maybe a small fraction. For me they dont encompass my entire life nor are they the only thing that is ever on my mind. I almost want to say the whole clip is bogus, I mean hell just look at the guy, he has a startling resemblance to norman bates for crying out loud. And the linking it to children, utterly tasteless.

Why steal old baby diapers? Gross. I know how bad my diaper pail smells after only a day or two. Imagine the bacteria!

And he gets the qt ABDL gf at the end? Mad World!

Certainly very extreme.

I watched that video a long time ago (I think)

If it's the one I am thinking about he was put on probation and told he couldn't have diapers

Yeah its gross to go looking for used diapers in the trash and kinda sad if it's really true that the guy in the video would break into a house to look for used diapers, that is so extremely gross and messed up

Without watching the video, I'd bet you anything it's based on an actual person who claimed (not sure if it was ever verified with a police report it anything) to have gone dumpster diving for used diapers. One of his more memorable claims was that he'd "sterilize" them in the microwave. He was pretty infamous around abdl forums and chats (I'm intentionally not saying his name).

Yeah. I'm not believing this for a single second. "Reality" TV shows like this are way more fake than people realize, and this just seems way too over the top. Like others have mentioned, I'm pretty sure they took stories of a couple ABDLs dumpster diving for used diapers (Gross and creepy), embelished a couple facts "You know what would make this crazier!? Having him break into peoples houses to get the used diapers!" and you have a "true" story. Ugh. Hate shows like this. :mad:

I know of one fellow who does this with the used diapers. Pamperchu. Doubt he’d break into someone’s house for them though and I am pretty sure he has never been arrested. It is kind of weird because he is actually really smart, despite his strangeness and proclivities. He is an electrical engineer, iirc. Claims he has never gotten sick from “playing” with used diapers.

It is really gross and kind of an invasion of privacy / borderline theft. Trash doesn’t belong to you just because it is trash.

Last edited:
Janvier said:
I know of one fellow who does this with the used diapers.
yup, that's who I was referring to.

And I think Gsmax hit the nail on the head. They probably saw some forum postings about the likes of pamperchu, embellished a bit, and there you go.

Last edited:
Janvier said:
I know of one fellow who does this with the used diapers. Pamperchu. Doubt he’d break into someone’s house for them though and I am pretty sure he has never been arrested. It is kind of weird because he is actually really smart, despite his strangeness and proclivities. He is an electrical engineer, iirc. Claims he has never gotten sick from “playing” with used diapers.

It is really gross and kind of an invasion of privacy / borderline theft. Trash doesn’t belong to you just because it is trash.

Actually I think specific laws of garbage vary from place to place

But the key factor seems to be if it's in a commercial container the homeowners can call the cops on someone digging through the garbage because they could be throwing away things they dont want people to know about or items with personal information.

I think with personal home owners though its mostly a matter of finding digging through their garbage nasty and not wanting to pick anything up after someone would go through their garbage and leave a mess.

In the case of a company's dumpsters, I think it's moreso to prevent being sued for injury or sickness happening by basically saying "we dont encourage it and didnt know it was happening, so its not our fault"

Nonetheless though, it is still nasty and can lead to all kinds of nasty diseases.

Personally I think most dumpster diving would be discouraged if places would give people items that still work/can be used instead of thrown away, or donated to someone who could use them

Obviously that doesn't apply to used diapers

but to clothes that are in tact and clean, and functional items like electronics that work that just get tossed out because of how undesirable the stuff becomes (such as GameStop throwing out all kinds of old video games and video game systems because they stopped selling due to age)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back