Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I've got a question for you.
If you had to pick one thing to say would give you away as a DL what would it be.
You cannot say diapers

Reactions: Diprs2
The fact that I carry a changing bag despite my youngest child being past potty training age.

Reactions: littledub1955 and Cottontail
As a DL? I would say would be a big take away would be getting to experience all the different colors and patterns. It would allow you to also learn diaper mechanics that will allow you to help parents do things like make diaper cakes and diaper storage techniques which can help you outside of the normal

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
For me without saying diaper
Security & safety

Reactions: skylanderpamp, Neroforte, littledub1955 and 1 other person
Maybe blushing, feigning disinterest, and changing the subject when I'm watching TV with family and a Pampers or Huggies ad comes on? (I didn't say "diapers!" <--And that doesn't count!) That was a bigger deal for me in my youth though, because I'd been caught a couple of times and knew Mom was on to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JulestheFloof, BenNevis, warmfeeling and 2 others
That subtle rustle 😉

• Love
Reactions: skylanderpamp, happynappied, BenNevis and 4 others
A noticeable diaper bulge

Reactions: Neroforte, littledub1955, Wetshisbed and 1 other person
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
If you had to pick one thing to say would give you away as a DL what would it be.
You cannot say diapers
That's a great question! For me, in the right context it would probably be soft, warm and bulky.

Reactions: warmfeeling and littledub1955
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
You cannot say diapers
Obvious bulge and loud crinkle with the smell of baby powder.

Reactions: warmfeeling
For me it could be my very flat butt and the bulge st the front, I look like I am very well endowed in the tackle department.

Reactions: Diprs2 and warmfeeling
Happening to take a detour down a certain aisle at the supermarket, just to see what new products might be there purely for research purposes of course 😅

• Haha
Reactions: skylanderpamp, littledub1955, TigerDL and 2 others
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
You cannot say diapers

Might be the smell of powder. You get used to smells, so you never know just how strong the smell of baby powder is around you.

I smell of baby powder and not just from wipes/sprinkling it on my skin. I have a roll on perfume that's baby powder-scented, my stuffed animals have scentsy scent paks in them, my wax warmer in my room has a constant supply of baby powder wax cubes I melt frequently.

Oh, and I pack/use baby wipes for other things - cleaning my bum if I'm out and about and need a #2 break, or to wipe up sticky messes in the bedroom for me and my partner 😂

Like are you just saying as a personality trait? Probably nothing, you'd never know unless I told you, or I was wearing.

Back