That Happy Warm Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaich said:
I can't justify ordering yet. I've got about 10 bunny hops and the bloody Crinklz and 2 packs of plain white and abu 'space - so without the crinlz I still have about 40 nappies. When I'm down to 10 I'll place an order.
That sounds like the practical thing to do there. I went through the last of my supply a couple months ago when I wasn't feeling like I was into diapers all that much, so I'm looking to restart my own stash again.

Disposable2Nite said:
That sounds like the practical thing to do there. I went through the last of my supply a couple months ago when I wasn't feeling like I was into diapers all that much, so I'm looking to restart my own stash again.
Oh a holiday! Taking time out is how I came to have a backlog.

Kaich said:
Oh a holiday! Taking time out is how I came to have a backlog.
Haha, not a bad way to think about it there. I think towards the end of the last stash I just didn't want to waste or throw any out, so I just kept wearing till it was done.

Hoping you can take care of your backlog in due time then.

Disposable2Nite said:
Haha, not a bad way to think about it there. I think towards the end of the last stash I just didn't want to waste or throw any out, so I just kept wearing till it was done.

Hoping you can take care of your backlog in due time then.
I'm only taking time out from buying not wearing - but that will happen.

Kaich said:
I'm only taking time out from buying not wearing - but that will happen.
Understood then. Do what you think is best for you there. Thanks!

Disposable2Nite said:
Understood then. Do what you think is best for you there. Thanks!
I don't like too much repetition. The excitement dies. I'm not oe of the unlucky ones who loves wearing nappies until something happens and he hates nappies - usually after sex has resulted. I understand that but i'm lucky that it's never happened tome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back