That Happy Warm Feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disposable2Nite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m in the process of getting back into diapers, as I just ordered some last night, but one of the reasons I started wanting to get back in was the occasional feeling I got when wearing diapers.

When I start wetting my diaper, I sometimes get a sense of happiness, comfort, and even pride, as if someone is saying “Good job, nice and wet! Now be a good baby boy and keep filling those diapers!” as if staying in diapers is the aim. Getting diapers that swell up nice and big helps with that as well, haha. I know that’s almost always the opposite scenario in real life, but that warm happy feeling is there.

I know it’s going to be a week or so before they arrive, so I can’t wait for that feeling to be back. :)

Reactions: CookieMonstah, LainIsLain, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
Disposable2Nite said:
I’m in the process of getting back into diapers, as I just ordered some last night, but one of the reasons I started wanting to get back in was the occasional feeling I got when wearing diapers.

When I start wetting my diaper, I sometimes get a sense of happiness, comfort, and even pride, as if someone is saying “Good job, nice and wet! Now be a good baby boy and keep filling those diapers!” as if staying in diapers is the aim. Getting diapers that swell up nice and big helps with that as well, haha. I know that’s almost always the opposite scenario in real life, but that warm happy feeling is there.

I know it’s going to be a week or so before they arrive, so I can’t wait for that feeling to be back. :)
How delightful. Thanks for sharing.

Disposable2Nite said:

As long as you enjoy! I truly feel happier in diapers than any other situation.. second best would be me on a deserted island that I claim my own... Unbelievably bestest would be me on my island and lot's of nappies!!!

All three options sound great! :D

I’m in that bliss zone right now
Just powdered my butt and put a fresh camo on , now in bed and sucking on my paci as well

Reactions: skunk053
Kittyinpink said:
As long as you enjoy! I truly feel happier in diapers than any other situation.. second best would be me on a deserted island that I claim my own... Unbelievably bestest would be me on my island and lot's of nappies!!!
Which nappies have you ordered? :)

Kaich said:
I have gone through lots of different nappies!! I am looking forward to trying mega max from nappiesrus soon! I'm trying to use up all my old nappies before I order any more..

Kaich said:
I would normally go with plainer stuff like Northshore or the like, but I felt this time around to be a bit more babyish and went with the Peekabus. I hadn't tried them yet but felt like they'd be a bit more of a happier alternative to use them this time around. :D

Wet and soiled diapers in my personal opinion is what describes a warm diaper, although a messy diaper isn't for everyone

Reactions: LilBubba88
Kittyinpink said:
I have gone through lots of different nappies!! I am looking forward to trying mega max from nappiesrus soon! I'm trying to use up all my old nappies before I order any more..
Yes I try to wait until I've used up all but 20. But I don't know what to do about the Crinklz. They are absolutely no use to me at all but I hate throwing things out. Who makes mega max?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaich said:
Yes I try to wait until I've used up all but 20. But I don't know what to do about the Crinklz. They are absolutely no use to me at all but I hate throwing things out. Who makes mega max?
North shore. I think it's Canadian. But really big in America. Never been available in UK until now! Supposed to be the best!! I'm a bit excited 😁.

Kittyinpink said:
North shore. I think it's Canadian. But really big in America. Never been available in UK until now! Supposed to be the best!! I'm a bit excited 😁.
Mmm I'm always interested in "the best" if it means fewer changes.

Kittyinpink said:
They're definitely one of my favorites, so I think you'll be in for a treat in terms of how they perform. :)

Reactions: LilBubba88 and Kittyinpink
Disposable2Nite said:
They're definitely one of my favorites, so I think you'll be in for a treat in terms of how they perform. :)
Great!! Sounds awesome!!

Disposable2Nite said:
Great! If they're as good or better than Bunny Hops i'll be very happy.

Fingers crossed for you both. I just hope the Peekabus are good for me as well.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Disposable2Nite said:
Fingers crossed for you both. I just hope the Peekabus are good for me as well.
I can't justify ordering yet. I've got about 10 bunny hops and the bloody Crinklz and 2 packs of plain white and abu 'space - so without the crinlz I still have about 40 nappies. When I'm down to 10 I'll place an order.

TD712 said:
Wet and soiled diapers in my personal opinion is what describes a warm diaper, although a messy diaper isn't for everyone
warm in the front, warm in the back :p

Kaich said:
I can't justify ordering yet. I've got about 10 bunny hops and the bloody Crinklz and 2 packs of plain white and abu 'space - so without the crinlz I still have about 40 nappies. When I'm down to 10 I'll place an order.
What's wrong with crinkles? Just curious because I don't think I tried them.

ronnieM said:
warm in the front, warm in the back :p
No. Not at all for me.
Kittyinpink said:
What's wrong with crinkles? Just curious because I don't think I tried them.
They're cheap in every way. Thin, the tapes come off, and if you unfasten them that's the adhesive gone. A waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back