Thanksgiving

Nope. My rules are no diaper when around family, friends, work or any social event that involves any of the 3 above. I will be spending the day with my Son, my daughter in law, my grandson and my sister. There is a time and place for diapers and holiday gatherings isn't the place.

Reactions: BigKid25 and Edgewater
100% yes. Which diaper/diapers I am in remains to be seen depending on my mood.

Reactions: LittleEllsOAB
Of course.

padded1989 said:
turkey time soon! Will you be in a diaper at thanksgiving dinner this year?
oh yes, diapered 100% the entire holiday.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
padded1989 said:
No and that’s okay just would not be comfortable around the family like that.
But am sure I’ll diaper up when I get home

Hell to the no. Family is coming to my house. Don't need to be socializing and cooking in diapers because I will be drinking and putting on appearances that require me to be present for a few hours. I do have the week off and will be padded for a few days, but not during the event. Too many bathroom breaks from drinking and I am not going to be the weird uncle that smells like pee at family gatherings. I have too much trauma from being the smelly weird child when I was younger. Personal cleanliness and smell is very important for me now.

padded1989 said:
Absolutely, I will also be alone as MommaBunny is going to be at a family reunion and I have to stay back and work. So on the one hand I have the place to myself and can run around in diapers all day, but I will be missing MommaBunny and her special touch.

I should be at my son's house for T. dinner so no diapers. I always wear Baby Pants cloth training pants but I'll be dry...haha.

Reactions: geka and BobbiSueEllen
I am going to have dinner with friends in the afternoon (45 minute drive) and will not be wearing then, but likely in the morning before I clean up to go, and in the evening after I return home.

I will be at my folks house so no, but will be wearing while traveling on the road as that is when it seems my urgency problems are the worst.

For sure yes and then again I am always diapered so nothing new there. We are going over to my niece and her husband's house with 20 other relatives and friends. They only live about 10 minutes from us.

Ill be...! When in the crowd at the parade! Once I get my spot thats it no running around looking for bathrooms. Ill be in my thick white Bambino and a nice adult sized Gerber plastic pants over them. I can also guarantee theres other with me in that crowd with a diaper on!

I don't have much of a choice. It is either wear diapers or soak whatever I am sitting/lying on. Everyone in my family is well aware of the issues I've encountered over 20 years ago anyway, so it really is about as much of a "non-issue" as it possibly can be.

CptKirk

padded1989 said:
Most likely

Yep. I plan to wear all day.

Being UIC I will be wearing a diaper and plastic pants and my wife will be wearing her pull-up as we do every other day of the year!!!!

• Love
Back