Thanking our mommies

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
last night I just put in a cloth diaper and plastic pants for sleep time, I normally wear SDK my fav diaper. But my wife mommy was feeling very maternal and wanted to fold a flat cloth diaper and then put me in it. It was one of the most loving changes she has done. She blow rasberrys on my belly when done and then put me in plastic pants and my toddler pjs. The room smelled of j&j powder I felt so little.
We sat and talked mommy to baby talk. It was so nice.
Mommy I Lov you when you read this thread.

Let's thank our mommies for the love and support they give us littles. It's a lot of work looking after babies. Mommies as super hero's.

Last edited:
Super heroes exactly! I call mine 'Wonder Woman.'

I am blessed, I tell her allot that, 'she is the best mommy in the world".

Much love to all the special mommies out there

Mommy found me this snappy crotch shirt cause it’s true!! 32849

Reactions: Safariwolf and littlemoosey
Here here, Mommies are awesome, they truly are super women 😄

This big baby has been lucky enough to have 3 of them and even though with a few of them, we went out separate ways, I am still forever thankful for them. If it wasn't for their care, altruism and love I would have given up hope long ago of ever finding a Mommy and I would have never known that the TLC only a Mommy can provide is something I cannot do without :)

Me and my current Mommy/GF have been messaging and video chatting one another for just under 8 months now. We love one another dearly and she is the real deal, a genuine, bonafide forever Mommy 🤗 I can't wait until the day we can be together, I love her very very much :love:

I'd encourage anyone who has or has had a Mommy or even a Daddy to chime in. These people are special and rare, they deserve all the appreciation they get and then some :D

I’m 6”5 and 230 lbs. the one she got me is xxl and fits fine. Although she bought large the first attempt and nope not even close.

Caregivers, you are amazing and the impact you make on us littles is life changing.

Everyday I tell my mommy how lucky i feel to have her in my life and try to spoil her as much as I can within reason. She's helped me accept my little side and stop the self hatred caused from me surpressing my little. If it weren't for her I would still be toiling in self-hatred, burning myself out trying to make everyone else happy so I can feel some sense of self worth.

Not once has she made me feel shame for being me, any time I've said I feel like a freak or bad she would have none of it and would sadden her if I talked bad about myself to the point I would stop so I didn't hurt her. She is my best friend and We cannot get enough of each other. I feel like I'm on a permanent honeymoon and still get butterflies in my stomach 6 years later.

Thank you mommy, without you I may not even be here today. You picked me up, broken from divorce and you gave me the strength to face so much in our short time together. I'm so glad I can be strong for you again, you've truly changed me for the better.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Back