Texas and cloth vs disposable

JeriHfoley18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Question.

37, marine vet with Mild to moderate daily incontinence with neurogenic bladder/OAB/UAB/what the actual F anymore.. Bed Wet rarely, it’s usually me waking up and trying to catch it..

Been trying to be cheap, paid on Amazon for all of the non Abdl “corporate” diaper brands. Here in Texas the heat is a curse because when sleeping the sweat makes you think the dribbling problem is worse than it seems from the markers.

Asking peoples opinions in this heat for a good, discrete diaper. We work remote and travel, I’m cool with cloth but the washing and holding on to a $20 diaper that’s wet when traveling sucks yeah just rent a place with washer and dryer but it’s inconvenient.

Any cloth brands, even if they cost a shiny penny? Or recommendations on disposables that are discrete and don’t melt away once the sun comes out?

Semper fi

Reactions: Diprs2
Try out Seni super plus or quatro. They're great for the summer heat and are quite solidly built diapers. They're also reasonably priced. I buy em on amazon and llmedico.

Reactions: newt, Diprs2 and sledder23
I also live in ‘Central’ Texas and completely understand the issue of Hot Humid summers here, especially this one.

Adultclothdiaper.com for cloth diapers and pants.

LLMedico.com for Euroflex pants, which I use.

Northshorecare.com for disposables. I use Supremes and MegaMax for my disposable needs which is maybe as much as 10% of my 24/7 diaper needs. I’m near completely UIC.

There’s many ABDL sites out there too that sell specialty items including diapers but I don’t have experience with any.

Reactions: MsSara, Andrewgdfw, newt and 2 others
I’ve used the Seni day and night shaped pads in compression shorts when working in the heat. If you’re just leaking or even dealing with a full bladder void the shaped pads have handled my needs. Very discreet and easy to toss after use. Unlike other pads, and some diapers, they do have leak guards. Not perfect, but would be my choice in the heat. They cover the front and will go about half way up the back for coverage. LL Medico has them.

Best of luck in the heat.

Reactions: Diprs2
JeriHfoley18 said:
Question.

37, marine vet with Mild to moderate daily incontinence with neurogenic bladder/OAB/UAB/what the actual F anymore.. Bed Wet rarely, it’s usually me waking up and trying to catch it..

Been trying to be cheap, paid on Amazon for all of the non Abdl “corporate” diaper brands. Here in Texas the heat is a curse because when sleeping the sweat makes you think the dribbling problem is worse than it seems from the markers.

Asking peoples opinions in this heat for a good, discrete diaper. We work remote and travel, I’m cool with cloth but the washing and holding on to a $20 diaper that’s wet when traveling sucks yeah just rent a place with washer and dryer but it’s inconvenient.

Any cloth brands, even if they cost a shiny penny? Or recommendations on disposables that are discrete and don’t melt away once the sun comes out?

Semper fi
for wearing cloth the easiest wash and dry are the light weight cotton gauze style flat fold square pin on diapers. they cool and easy to travel. layer as need yet don't take long to wash and dry.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Ellyn
Back