Testing baby diapers

ABdrew

Happy baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I read a thing recently about how a baby diaper company spends a large amount of money to test there new baby diapers at the design stage to analyse result and fine tune the design. It's difficult for them as the test subject are babies.

It got me thinking as we are real babies too and can easily give results of whats comfortable or works well, why don't they just give us adult sized versions to test them, then we can help tell the good and bad to help design the best diapers?

That would be a good idea. Maybe you should suggest it to the big baby diapers brands. I'm not if sure they have thought about it. They probably think no one would apply for a diaper testing job as that would be considered a "depreciating job" (I would take it) and it would be seen as ridiculous by the "normal people". They're weird!

Reactions: ABdrew
I would definitely take that job, my office would have to be a full AB nursery.
Got to make the testing environment real to get the best results.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190404-052152_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190404-052152_Samsung Internet.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: littlemoosey
ABdrew said:
I would definitely take that job, my office would have to be a full AB nursery.
Got to make the testing environment real to get the best results.
I agree. They would pay for the expenses of building the nursery. Because they cost a lot of money.
Honestly I would work for free if they got me the nursury, diapers and food. :LOL:

It's a foolproof plan, and I'm sure they won't refuse.

But just in case: Maybe also mention that their existing adult products are now only a feeble mockery of 30-year-old baby diaper technology, and that it's time to re-synchronize their adult and baby product offerings.

Failing that, maybe at least suggest that Depend comes out with a Lion King version.

Cottontail said:
It's a foolproof plan, and I'm sure they won't refuse.

But just in case: Maybe also mention that their existing adult products are now only a feeble mockery of 30-year-old baby diaper technology, and that it's time to re-synchronize their adult and baby product offerings.

Failing that, maybe at least suggest that Depend comes out with a Lion King version.

A lion king version would blow my mind especially if they made it in plastic backing and single large tapes.
I'm on a mission now I want Toddler Depends Lion King diapers.

Cottontail said:
That would be so nice! I've never seen Lion King adult sized diapers.

I don't know how wide spread it is but I know some of the owners of ABDL companies do wear diapers and I suspect that they try out all new designs. Exactly how far this goes I can not say.

Well as far as baby diapers go, I’d say with 800% certainty that it would never happen

Not only would it just be bad publicity for them as “the community” is widely seen as pedophiles, diapers like most other things don’t upscale 1:1 so even if they did make an adult version of a baby diaper, it wouldn’t perform anywhere similar to a baby diaper on an actual baby

but I am an actual baby so why couldn't this come true.
I would live in my testing office nursery to help make the results accurate

ABdrew said:
but I am an actual baby so why couldn't this come true.
I would live in my testing office nursery to help make the results accurate
Unfortunately you really aren't, no matter how much any of us wish we are. You are an adult baby, and actual baby diapers are simply not made for adults. So there is absolutely no reason they would they have an adult test them.

😢😢😢

ABdrew said:
Adulthood has its compensations. ADISC is adults only, for one.

I'm not much adult in the term AB, I'm really only little. So being a diaper tester would be the best job for me.
I am a baby.
I don't want to be big anymore.
😥😥😥

At least you can still wear adult diapers with babyish prints. There’s plenty of choices. Also, the A in ADISC stands for adult baby.

I wear SDK's, my fav.

I thought the A in ADISC was for Awesome

Reactions: littleBabyJojo and TiggyCat
ABdrew said:
I wear SDK's, my fav.

I thought the A in ADISC was for Awesome
I wander what do the others letters stand for if a is for awesome.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
A awesome
D Diapers
I is
S Super
C Comfy

That's what I though it stood for?

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and littleBabyJojo
ABdrew said:
A awesome
D Diapers
I is
S Super
C Comfy

That's what I though it stood for?
😂😂 I like it! It would be a strange name for a website though.

Back