Tena Slip (active fit) Ultima are amazing.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I been wearing one 5 hours, drank 2 litres of Dr Pepper and wetting in small drips and dribbles continuously and these hold up brilliantly. No sign of near capacity. I feel dry and these fit so comfortably. After spending ages wearing BetterDrys these Tena Slips feel like underpants. The tapes are good too.

I do love the Tena Slip Active fit range. I have 2 cases of the Tena Slip Plus. These hold up very well for drips and gushes. I have the Maxis and I have a case off Ultima's I'm buying two kore cases of the Ultima's on Monday for delivery for Tuesday.

I love how their medical looking as well as they make me feel like an incontinent person. I spent my teenage years solely wearing (plastic backed 1998-2004) Tena Slip Supers and enjoyed them. I was more a flooder back then so can't remember how they up with constant dribbles. But this recent Tena Slip Active Fits are amazing for continuous dribblers and small gushes.

What do you think about them?

• Love
Reactions: SoggyBottom93, antte91 and Blubby
I really enjoy wearing them as well. Unfortunate that you cannot purchase from someone directly here in the US. Although I have bought them from Rearz.
I like that they are somewhat discreet but have great capacity, especially during the day when out and about. I would make them my daily diaper if price was a little more reasonable.

bobbilly said:
I been wearing one 5 hours, drank 2 litres of Dr Pepper and wetting in small drips and dribbles continuously and these hold up brilliantly. No sign of near capacity. I feel dry and these fit so comfortably. After spending ages wearing BetterDrys these Tena Slips feel like underpants. The tapes are good too.

I do love the Tena Slip Active fit range. I have 2 cases of the Tena Slip Plus. These hold up very well for drips and gushes. I have the Maxis and I have a case off Ultima's I'm buying two kore cases of the Ultima's on Monday for delivery for Tuesday.

I love how their medical looking as well as they make me feel like an incontinent person. I spent my teenage years solely wearing (plastic backed 1998-2004) Tena Slip Supers and enjoyed them. I was more a flooder back then so can't remember how they up with constant dribbles. But this recent Tena Slip Active Fits are amazing for continuous dribblers and small gushes.

Oh, my goodness! Two litres of soda? 😭

I wear tena slip ultima for my bed time diaper. They really hold up well concerning I’m a heavy bed wetter. Very pleased how they hold up. Only had the odd leaks waking up in a wet bed.

Reactions: SoggyBottom93, antte91 and KrankyPants
Zippy38b said:
I wear tena slip ultima for my bed time diaper. They really hold up well concerning I’m a heavy bed wetter. Very pleased how they hold up. Only had the odd leaks waking up in a wet bed.
I haven't had a reasonable way to try Tena Ultima because I live in The 50 Nifty United States from 13 "original" colonies. They didn't bring the EU Tena here, lol. 😅

I use the "Super" which is available here on Amazon and still doesn't have leak guards, rather it has nice leg heathers which work well for me most nights.

Out of curiosity, where do you purchase your Ultima Tena? I'd like to see if shipping is cheaper than the other websites I've looked unless you go to a shop or groceries for them.

Last edited:
bobbilly said:

Okay, after I got over the sugar rush of you drinking 2L of Dr. Pepper, I don't like sugary drinks, and especially artificially flavored ones. Tena is kind of an unsung hero. They offer affordable protection for everyone.

Essity, the parent company researches and develops and markets new products almost as frequently as any other multinational company does and I really do buy their products because of that.

I have noticed that some diapers they sell in America have been incorporating features that the European market has had for quite some time. It would be great to experience that where I live!

I'm quietly waiting for a reason for them to not offer leak guards on a two tab Velcro diaper in America. I'm saying this because they (Tena) don't sell plastic backed adult diapers here.

Last edited:
The Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima are my to go diaper and my top favourite, the Maxi is also a great diaper that’s discreet but absorbent as well. I tend to wear a Ultima when at home and at night and for the most part I wear a Maxi when out of the house for extra discretion.

Regarding how it fit, they don’t chafe and the bottom tapes are not too far down, thus giving a nice, snug and comfortable fit that follows the body’s contour much like a baby/toddler diaper actually does! 😍

If I had to choose between Maxi and Ultima, I’d go for the second one. Hands down. 🥰

Reactions: SoggyBottom93 and AComputerGuy
The Ultima is my general daytime nappy for discreet use at work and on the move. If you meet me in the street and there's no sign that I am wearing a nappy, it's because I'm in an Ultima. (If it does look like I have a nappy on, it's probably a Betterdry or Rearz Inspire). They are sufficiently discreet and comfortable that I don't bother with any lower absorbency now. I never use them to full capacity but one of my guiding principles is to have lost of spare capacity at all times so that leaks are almost eliminated. I really can't recall when I last leaked out of an Ultima, it's years ago, and that alone makes them worth the price.

Reactions: SoggyBottom93, antte91 and Diaper44
Back