Tena Pants shoplifted so often, they have to be alarmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akastus said:
Incontinence products, or more specifically SAP, do have certain uses in seed germination. It's possible that someone is engaged in growing illicit vegetation....

I think you hit the nail on the head. A single ABDL could not cause enough inventory shrinkage to warrant alarming them. Someone is taking far more than one person could ever use. If there's an alternate, nefarious use which would require diapers in very large numbers, that's the most logical answer.

I think you hit the nail on the head. A single ABDL could not cause enough inventory shrinkage to warrant alarming them. Someone is taking far more than one person could ever use. If there's an alternate, nefarious use which would require diapers in very large numbers, that's the most logical answer.
Indeed because this case took place in one single Tesco and does not seem extended to all this company stores (as i understanded) . I didn't knew that diapers could be used for this kind of thing . We learn every day! Or maybe it was someone who wanted to make some illegal re- selling of Tena stocks? ( UK Ebay need a check? :laugh:)

Even if I were going to actually try to execute a huge diaper heist, my target would most certainly not be Tena Pants.

NovaDL said:

There are plenty of "grow shops" across the country selling all manner of products to achieve any bumper crop. They sell great big odour-proof tents with activated charcoal filtering systems in case the smell of tomatoes might annoy the neighbours... And expensive, high-power lights, in case you don't mind spending a small fortune on electricity to grow... er... exotic fruits...

There's no reason anyone growing cannabis would use diapers. They'd go to a professional grow shop and get the exact product(s) they need for a far lower price than a pack of Tena Pants!

https://www.hydroculture.co.uk/
http://www.onestopgrowshop.co.uk/

- - - Updated - - -

NovaDL said:
A single ABDL could not cause enough inventory shrinkage to warrant alarming them. Someone is taking far more than one person could ever use.

So maybe it's two ABDLs, then? Or three? Or a hundred...?

I had no idea that diapers could be used to grow illegal crops...
Well you learn something new every day!

One of the reasons for theft might be embarrassment. Someone might be too embarrassed to buy diapers so they steal them instead. Although on such a large scale...? This is fishy...er (fishier? I think I just made up a word) than Long John Silvers!

tiny said:
There's no reason anyone growing cannabis would use diapers. They'd go to a professional grow shop and get the exact product(s) they need for a far lower price than a pack of Tena Pants!

Hyroponics is by far the best way to go for that anyway. Keep the water aerated, boost the CO2 levels, use fertilizer, keep the pH ideal, and run good lights 24/7 and you can have a crop of whatever turning around every month or so. (and not just plants... massive plants) There's simply no comparison with dirt-agriculture.

SAP is useful for water storage. It lets you go a longer time between watering without risking rotting the roots.

Last edited:
When your pockets are empty and your diaper full, a bathroom in site and dryness becomes a strong pull.
And actually what's really annoying about those alarms is some wheelchairs trigger them, mine is one however it's an unlikely problem that I am bringing stolen alarmed merchandise Back too put on display.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

If buying them is embarrassing ,then getting caught and prosecuted by some retailer has got to be the Amityville Horror, I can not imagine having to say "well your honor my incontinence made me do it , it is so stigmatized to purchase diapers, I never thought about what I would do when and if caught and told to hand over the stolen items"

I am willing to bet the judge would not wanna see the evidence, or smell it for that matter.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back