Tena Night Secure

james6416

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hello everyone, has anyone tried the new Tena Night Secure adult diapers? Would love to know what u guys think of it? IMG_20230829_183208.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen, ILuvDiapers and 1 other person
IMG_20230829_183203.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MegaLugia
james6416 said:
Hello everyone, has anyone tried the new Tena Night Secure adult diapers? Would love to know what u guys think of it? View attachment 117042
I tried to sleep in one similar but failed miserably. I guess i wet way to much for these. Mine was a Pro Stretch Super. They are great daytime diapers but not for me at night. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen and james6416
I've never even seen them, what part of the world did you find them in?

james6416 said:
james6416 said:
Hello everyone, has anyone tried the new Tena Night Secure adult diapers? Would love to know what u guys think of it? View attachment 117042
I would echo what others have said, they are excellent day time diapers, but for overnight usage i too need something capable of holding more pee. I wet quite heavily overnight while sleeping, so they are more suited to day time use for me, despite them being marketed specifically as an overnight diaper. I guess it really depends on how much you pee overnight. :) (y)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MegaLugia, Seasonedcitizen and diaperdude
I've never even heard of these. Where did you find them?

• Haha
Reactions: MegaLugia and ILuvDiapers
CptKirk said:
I've never even heard of these. Where did you find them?
UK

That explains it! The only MAXI from Tena here is that belted sort of diaper....doesn't work well enough for me to use it anyway...think they caLL IT THE "FLEX".

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, MegaLugia and diaperdude
CptKirk said:
That explains it! The only MAXI from Tena here is that belted sort of diaper....doesn't work well enough for me to use it anyway...think they caLL IT THE "FLEX".
:confused: I know that Tena are a Dutch owned firm, though i have no idea where their products are manufactured? A lot of companies design their diapers locally, but then the actual manufacturing is outsourced to china, not all do this, but a lot do.

Last edited:
Dutch ????
For what, i know.. They are from Denmark or Sweden..

Last edited:
Reactions: ILuvDiapers
james6416 said:
I’m confused where did you find these I can’t find them anywhere.

Reactions: TreeLad and ILuvDiapers
Tena is a brand owned by the Swedish company Essity :)

Man how I wish we could get these in the USA. I wear Seni at night and have really enjoyed their fit and construction. I have also enjoyed the Tena Pro Skin but the supers are just not absorbent enough for me. At this point I’m using a Seni Super Plus with a booster for about $1.30 per brief.

• Sad
CptMartins said:
Tena is a brand owned by the Swedish company Essity :)
I stand corrected. I thought they were dutch, but thank you for the correct information. I have checked and you are indeed correct. :oops: I guess i should have checked beforehand.

Last edited:
Anyone know where these are available?

• Thinking
Bby said:
I’m confused where did you find these I can’t find them anywhere.
You can get them at various places. Incontinence Choice UK also Amazon.co.uk. If you type tena proskin night secure in google search then click on shopping next to images it will bring up a full list of those suppliers with available stock in the UK. (y):)

ILuvDiapers said:
You can get them at various places. Incontinence Choice UK also Amazon.co.uk. If you type tena proskin night secure in google search then click on shopping next to images it will bring up a full list of those suppliers with available stock in the UK. (y):)
Would you mind sharing a link when you get a sec please? I can't find them anywhere on that Google Shopping tab 😅

Reactions: TreeLad
leicesterfan said:
Would you mind sharing a link when you get a sec please? I can't find them anywhere on that Google Shopping tab 😅
I still can’t find them either.

Bby said:
I still can’t find them either.
So it seems that they are currently only carrying the pull up pants on incontinencechoice.co.uk with the purple wrapping night secure. I think in the UK the Tena Proskin Flex in maxi is the newest version available and claims to hold 4500 mls, which is actually more than the night secure used to hold. They where introduced several years ago, cause i wore them during lockdown, but predominantly only wear ABDL diapers now. Hope this helps? one of the useful features of incontinencechoice.uk is that you can purchase slips/nappies from a variety of manufactures based on volume. I apologise, when i did a quick search earlier it was actually the pull on pants i was looking at not the slip/nappy. I just saw the familiar purple wrapping and night secure, without noticing they were pull ups.

Reactions: leicesterfan
Back