Temu

I had a good experience on Temu. I’m new to this site. Great information and reviews for what’s on the market out there. I have light IC due to 4 abdominal surgeries and a sigmoidoscopy. I placed an order for these a few months ago on Temu, paid with PayPal and had no issues. The product was actually very well made, durable and the price was very low 13.00 for a bag of 10 XL plastic backed diapers. Shipping was free. Satisfied my needs so I returned and repurchased more. I did not use their App as others have mentioned. IMG_6165.jpeg

Reactions: DLinEx
I’ve purchased earrings from there. Some of them have been good/nice and others total trash. You never know the quality you’re getting. I also ordered some yarn for crochet that was cheap - and I’m not sure if it ended up being even a decent value. It’s really a crap shoot.

ComfyNappies171 said:
Other 2 packs are smaller than advertised, just as poor a quality, again 1 cloth, 1 plastic.
View attachment 128138View attachment 128139
The fact that they come in a bag that clearly says “Adult Diapers” instead of the more pc, less offensive “Adult Briefs” is worth the price of admission alone!

Reactions: BigAl2
Platforms like TEMU and BADU are the Asian version of Amazon. They're flooding the American market with cheap, shoddy, low-quality goods at bargain basement prices. I've bought a couple things from them and have been disappointed both times. My advice is to avoid them.

Reactions: deepdriftAD
Back