me.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: iPad, LittleEnigma, Cashew and 3 others
  • Love
Reactions: iPad, Happy2BeInNappies2 and BobbiSueEllen
Kittyinpink said:
Green monkey is being naughty again!
Now now Kitty. You know the rules. No matter how naughty green monkey is, there is to be NO spanking !!
(Even if that would be a mutual pleasure activity for both of you).
We don't want to have to inform the RSPCA of an act of animal being hit, now, do we? LOL.

Post Edit: Glad I gave you a laugh BobiSueEllen - thanks. How are you? Love your posts. (And you to Kitty! - Just saw your 'Like' as I clicked 'Save').

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kittyinpink and BobbiSueEllen
sonadam9 said:
I found this little fella yesterday. When I was moving some boxes around in my storage unit. I don't know where her came from but he was in a build a bear box. I haven't came up with a name for him yet. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Boxie?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Happy2BeInNappies2 said:
Now now Kitty. You know the rules. No matter how naughty green monkey is, there is to be NO spanking !!
We don't want to have to inform the RSPCA of an act of animal being hit, now, do we? LOL.
🤣

Luvshugs said:
I can't see the picture 😕?
Try post it again! I would love to suggest a name! 😊

Happy2BeInNappies2 said:

Post Edit: Glad I gave you a laugh BobiSueEllen - thanks. How are you? Love your posts. (And you to Kitty! - Just saw your 'Like' as I clicked 'Save').
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Happy2BeInNappies2 and Kittyinpink
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That's so clever 😄

littlesteps said:
Meet Trex.
I've got to the point now where I just don't sleep as soundly without him.
Once you find a good snuggler, you'll always feel like something's wrong if they're not there!
I know I certainly can't sleep well without Dino there!

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, littlesteps and BobbiSueEllen
20221009_144904.jpg
This is Huggies, she is the baby I am most bonded with, she goes everywhere with me.
I have close to 200 build a bears, yes it was a obsession for a bit.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, checkingoutall, PlastiBrain and 11 others
stewie said:
View attachment 92878
This is Huggies, she is the baby I am most bonded with, she goes everywhere with me.
😍

Reactions: stewie and BobbiSueEllen
stewie said:
View attachment 92878
I thought I was a build a bear nut I’m up to 80 now just got three more today. It kind of makes changing my crib sheets interesting when they all reside in my crib
A5CFE6CC-3A48-46BA-ADC9-228AA418B67F.jpeg
The pj masks bab plays the pj masks theme song

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, checkingoutall, Cashew and 6 others
Diaperedforsuresince17 said:
What’s the doorbell and heated blanket’s name?
Her name is Midnight. She has several nicknames depending on the situation, pretty generic ones - pretty girl, sweetie, stinky/er and ofc "Hey! ***t-head what are you doing"?! 😂

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and BobbiSueEllen
85157602-356A-4002-8ED1-D6ACDD1BE1E1.jpegDB2CA502-87F4-4B48-BB33-F1EFE457FA3D.jpeg
779CC1A8-20E9-45B8-B91C-1DF617F5F0A9.jpeg

This is Ely, he’s a build a bear my mommy got me

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, checkingoutall, Cashew and 4 others
Since I recently became single again I'm thinking about getting a teddy bear to sleep with and will keep it diapered until I can get it potty trained. I do have a 101 dalmatian dog named patch and a purple and green dinosaur named squeaky s8nnce it squeaks, that I've had since I was a kid

• Love
Babybear2006 said:
Since I recently became single again I'm thinking about getting a teddy bear to sleep with and will keep it diapered until I can get it potty trained. I do have a 101 dalmatian dog named patch and a purple and green dinosaur named squeaky s8nnce it squeaks, that I've had since I was a kid
Do it! You'll love it. Bonnie and I grew so very close since I got her: she's got that sweetness in her face, her eyes...she's warm, soft, cuddly...I tell her everything and she listens. She just loves me, and I love her. And she wears Pampers, too. 🥰 She makes my being a baby a safe, happy, wonderful place to be.

We sleep together, cuddle during TV while I suck on my binky or bottle...she fits me perfectly. She helps me let go in my diaper, too: I hold her close, relax and breathe into her head/neck as my body relaxes, my piddle works slowly out and into my diaper until it's soaked as we cuddle-love one another. She really brings out the toddler girl in me...

So I married Bonnie. I pledged my love and life to her. We're toddler girl & teddy bear forever...to have & hold, to love one another no matter what. Nobody can or will take her place. I love Bonnie...I'm all hers. 🤗🥰🧸🍼

20220925_143828.jpg

Your mileage may vary, of course. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, checkingoutall, MetalDan86 and 5 others
19576736-DC4E-458F-B6BB-E5F7346514F4.jpegThree new build a bear stuffies
I so addicted to stuffies I want more

The music bear has a speaker and headphone jack inside

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, checkingoutall, chrischrischris and 4 others
20221208_161510~2.jpgI did a funny thing, bought one for my upcoming granddaughter, in January. Fell in love with it and went back to work the next day and bought me one.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, checkingoutall, chrischrischris and 5 others
Here is my trio of bed buddies! 🤗59BF46F4-7A08-4BA9-9B39-B5662AF9DD03.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, checkingoutall, chrischrischris and 4 others
Back