Status
Not open for further replies.

tinyTrev

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey if anyone likes to go on Target Runs TM , the men's section now has cartoon boxer briefs in 2 packs. Some of the designs include: 90's Nick, Disney, Star Wars, Good Burger, etc. It isn't the cartoon briefs we all hope to get, but it is a start.

Im starting to think target has a "little" on the corporate purchasing side, I've gotton all my best union suites (one piece pj's) from them, many different cartoon designs.
This just adds to my thinking

I saw some Pokemon ones on their website. Unfortunately they only go up to an extra large, too small for me. I've seen some bigger Pokemon underwear online but around $20 a pair is steep.

Yeah I noticed these at target, they only seem to have one size for each and I had to go to 5 targets to stock up on them lol
They are actually really nice, better than all my other undies, besides my diapers and plastic pants.

I've seen them. Being boxer briefs, I didnt care for them. Fruit of the Loom is actually making printed underwear for boys now up to size 18-20... which is the same as a Men's small. I got some of those and they fit perfectly well for being such a low-end brand. Sometimes Hot Topic and H&M get actual men's size briefs with well-known cartoon designs. I've gotten disney prints, batman/superman, spongebob etc when I have found them available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back