tape of the cotton diapers

Avishir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i was curious, way the adult diapers that come in a cotton version, the tapes don't really connects good to the diaper, and often will unconnect doing you walk or sleep (it happens only to me??)
but the baby diapers are ok with the tapes, even that its also a cotton version. i never seen a beby that the diaper falls and it looks pretty strong

Cheaper material. The recent few cloth backed nappies I’ve tried were ok but if you remove the tabs then they won’t re-attach that well.

I try to avoid buying them but last time I did, there was a stock clearance on Attends cloth backed nappies. I got 8 packs for less than half price. When I collected them, they still had more than 50 packs. Clearly not selling as well...

abjimbob86 said:
Cheaper material. The recent few cloth backed nappies I’ve tried were ok but if you remove the tabs then they won’t re-attach that well.

I try to avoid buying them but last time I did, there was a stock clearance on Attends cloth backed nappies. I got 8 packs for less than half price. When I collected them, they still had more than 50 packs. Clearly not selling as well...
thats what im curious about. why its so hard for the company do do a good tape or good tabs??

Reactions: abjimbob86
Avishir said:
thats what im curious about. why its so hard for the company do do a good tape or good tabs??

This is just my opinion. I think manufacturers don’t want to over invest in materials and production. They want to make a product that is marginally accepted for the market with the hope they make profit. The profits mainly come for care homes and hospitals that couldn’t care less how good the nappy is.

For some reason, the nonwoven outer covering doesn't hold up to the micro-velcro tabs well...at all. Rearz Elites and their woven scrim tape panel & micro-velcro tabs, however...those things grab like there's no tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back