Taking chances

Tori94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Sometimes before bed I'll just lay there and smoke a few joints or bowls and pee a few times before bed then that way there I wake up soaked and I can play for a little bit in my soaked diaper!

Anyone else wet a few times before bed just for the thrill of becoming soaked when you wake up?!

Reactions: chamberpot
Tori94 said:
Sometimes before bed I'll just lay there and smoke a few joints or bowls and pee a few times before bed then that way there I wake up soaked and I can play for a little bit in my soaked diaper!

Anyone else wet a few times
Every single night I soak my diaper before bed I love sleeping in a wet squishy diaper

I've never had the experience. Ever. Never. Never ever. Tell me?:unsure::coffee::geek:

Having changed ready for bed about an hour before I am always wet by the time I get into bed, sometimes 2 or 3 pee's.

Very rarely if I’m wearing for bed do I fall asleep in a dry nappy.
I love the feeling of soft padding around my genitals

If i don´t pee before going to sleep, i usualy wake up in the middle of the night to pee. It´s pretty nice to wake up soaked in the morning.

I hardly ever am dry by the time i fall asleep, I shower and put on a dry diaper before bed , always wet a bit before falling asleep .. sort of to prime the pump..lol love being soaked in the morning in my Mega-Max and giving it a few more cups of coffee before my morning change to daytime pull up

Back