Swim Gear?

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I was wondering, are any of you into swimming/beach ABDL fantasies, not talking about forcing it on others.

I have a Paw Patrol swimsuit (boys), a unicorn one (girls), a romper-like swimsuit (boys), a long sleeves shirt rashguard (boys), and a life jacket with a crotch strap added on to match the ones little kids wear.

I sometimes roleplay both in the tub and outside of it.

I’d eventually like to try water wings, one of these
1646210929390.jpeg
and one of these, a swimsuit with floaties built in.
1646211071550.jpeg
I'd also love to have a Dora swimsuit, but the last 2 seem like a dream for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: osirisboi15
I'm not too into the baby stuff for swimming, but for the LONGEST time I've loved the look and feel of Huggies Little Swimmers. Would love to have been able to fit in them but didn't start getting diapers on my own until high school, so I never fit.

Been curious about trying swim diapers in the bathtub to see how it feels but that's about as far as it goes. I recognize they aren't made for absorbing pee (I don't mess) and I don't swim often, so it's hard to justify the expense. On my list of things to try though.

I usually have either pampers or huggies swim diapers on when i swim and 100% of those time i probably pee in them and about 80% of those time i mess in them while swimming

Omg you have no idea how much I'd love to go swimming in something super cute! Obviously I'd never do it out in public, especially around minors. But having my own pool, or better yet private beach, and being able to wear those super cute ruffled swimsuits with adorable designs like Disney princesses... now that's the dream 😊!

• Love
Reactions: Joediaper
zbrannigan said:
Omg you have no idea how much I'd love to go swimming in something super cute! Obviously I'd never do it out in public, especially around minors. But having my own pool, or better yet private beach, and being able to wear those super cute ruffled swimsuits with adorable designs like Disney princesses... now that's the dream 😊!
same! But i do it everywhere

Last edited:
Funny you mention this now, training my front crawl I was looking into floats and I'm just waiting for this to come in stock in a good colour then I'll be away! Into the local pool and sea!
As they do it in adult strap sizes, well...

Blue-SwimFin.jpg

Reactions: Mas16210 and tbjay
I used to fit in those lifejackets with the big collar/pillow thing behind your head, and the strap that goes through your legs. I think they went up to 90lbs, which I was over but still skinny enough to fit just fine. I got to wear that plus a short wetsuit swimming in a lake one time, it was lots of fun. Even if there had been other people around, it wouldn't look that out of place.

Reactions: Lolalj
Back