Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm going back to Austin for RTX. I'm just super excited and just want to share

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink, Lightstreak2553, NinjaPizza and 2 others
Awesome! It's one of my biggest bucket list items, just in order to be around people who would get the same Rooster Teeth related jokes and references lol. I hope you have fun!

Lightstreak2553 said:
Awesome! It's one of my biggest bucket list items, just in order to be around people who would get the same Rooster Teeth related jokes and references lol. I hope you have fun!
I went in 2019 and had a great time but I love it so I'm happy to go back

No doubt. I saw the video that year of Ray coming back to AH Live and almost screamed when I saw him lol. Since they missed out on a lot of their plans for the tenth anniversary plus having to do everything online two years in a row I'd say this year will be a fun one.

Lightstreak2553 said:
No doubt. I saw the video that year of Ray coming back to AH Live and almost screamed when I saw him lol. Since they missed out on a lot of their plans for the tenth anniversary plus having to do everything online two years in a row I'd say this year will be a fun one.
I met Ray while I was there

• Wow
Reactions: Lightstreak2553
Ray, Jack, and Fiona all signed my shirt

Attachments

• IMG_1569.JPG
    IMG_1569.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • Wow
Awesome! I'd love to meet most of them in person. I got to have a couple of meet and greets online with Jeremy and Matt the last couple of years, but nothing in person. One of the many reasons RTX is on my bucket list, for when I have the time/money to do so. Looking forward to the day I can make the trip. Hope you have fun!

Enjoy! 😊

Lightstreak2553 said:
Awesome! I'd love to meet most of them in person. I got to have a couple of meet and greets online with Jeremy and Matt the last couple of years, but nothing in person. One of the many reasons RTX is on my bucket list, for when I have the time/money to do so. Looking forward to the day I can make the trip. Hope you have fun!
I will and if you do go please do tell me I would love to enjoy the trip with another abdl

Back