Super embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookdragon18

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I didn’t make it to the bathroom in time and had an accident in front of my friends. I only have occasional accidents during the day (but I were protection at night for bed wetting) and only one of my friends knew until now. Everyone was very understanding, but the whole experience was mortifying. Im really worried about having another accident when school starts back up next week. Do you think I should wear my diapers to school? I think im be self conscious that someone will notice, but not as much as if I wet my pants at school.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Deleted member 73722
You'd be surprised how self involved people are. Generally people arnt looking to see if you're wearing a diaper.
If you're having frequent accidents
1 talk to your doctor & see a urologist
2 if you decide to wear to school you can easily hide them. Fold the top inch or 2 of your diaper down to keep it from peeking out.
wear boxer briefs over your diaper of choice.
put on pants and wear a long shirt or sweater that covers your waist line

You will be safe from embarrassing public accidents

Reactions: Ortler, Diprs2 and Deleted member 73722
From my school days fellow pupils always remember someone wetting themselves and one of our class pooped his pants in a class and was then known as J----pooper which was carried with him into secondary school some three years later, they do not forget !
Best to not let anything show as kids can be very unforgiving and the bullies enjoy making people's lives a misery!

Reactions: chuck and Diprs2
If you’re going to wear to school, just remember, nobody is staring at your privates. How many times do normal people examine peoples butts for diapers? Never 😅

Reactions: Diprs2
Wearing a diaper is far less noticeable than being in wet clothes. And even if you dry your clothes after your accident, the smell that creates will be a dead give away that you have had an accident. Diapers, if changed regularly, will deffo combat that.

Reactions: newt and Diprs2
I would wear to school if I were you, especially if you think you are prone to another accident. If you really think it was a one time thing, then maybe reconsider, but it sounds like you are thinking protection is the better option. If you wear to school, like other have said previously, be discrete, wear the appropriate clothing, and you shouldn’t be worried about being found out

Reactions: Diprs2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back