Sudden pee

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Last night i was gaming in diapers and suddenly i started peeing without feeling it. It was weird i knew something wasn't right and pulled down my shorts while i was sitting down and saw the front of my diaper turning yellow and wet. It was crazy as i didn't even feel that im releasing or relaxing my muscles to pee. Worst thing was it leaked on my chair and i had to clean it up. I got so scared that i continued to wear a diaper to bed , its the first time it happened like me watching myself pee but couldn't stop the flow.

• Wow
  • Celebrate
Reactions: TigerDL, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Lostdiapersboy and 4 others
Think that's just being relaxed knowing you're in a diaper and it's ok to pee - the concern is if that happens when you're not wearing!

• Wow
Reactions: AJFan2020, CuriousFabio, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I sometimes have gotten random moments where I pee a little without any control. Very small amount of pee but it’s like I can feel myself peeing but with very little control and no effort at all to start. I would enjoy that while being diapered.

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I have experienced this also, funnily enough whilst gaming. I knew I was peeing in my nappy it just happened unexpectedly and without warning, I also couldn't stop it properly. I decided to just brush it off as being very relaxed and my mind/body adapting to wearing a nappy more frequently? Like, I could feel I was peeing but I didn't initiate the peeing if that makes sense?

I guess being so relaxed and occupied (immersed in a game), 'background' senses are aware that you're wearing a nappy and that it's actually ok to pee? I have also noticed that following lengthy periods of wearing and then taking a break from wearing, I tend to want to pee much more and only a small amount ever comes out. This is mildly concerning, although I have heard this is essentially 'diaper training' i.e; your body, mind and bladder becoming accustomed to wearing and using a nappy. If this is actually true or not, I have no idea. It's a risk that I'm acutely aware of, however the desire to continue to wear a nappy and being 'little' overpowers the risk for me. 😬🤷‍♂️

Reactions: AJFan2020, PricklyPear, PadPhilosopher and 1 other person
If you completely lost control , there is a good chance you have a UTI, (especially if you been feeling numb in the bladder) best to get a check and if so take pure cranberry juice

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Akura said:
I guess being so relaxed and occupied (immersed in a game), 'background' senses are aware that you're wearing a nappy and that it's actually ok to pee? I have also noticed that following lengthy periods of wearing and then taking a break from wearing, I tend to want to pee much more and only a small amount ever comes out. This is mildly concerning, although I have heard this is essentially 'diaper training' i.e; your body, mind and bladder becoming accustomed to wearing and using a nappy. If this is actually true or not, I have no idea. It's a risk that I'm acutely aware of, however the desire to continue to wear a nappy and being 'little' overpowers the risk for me. 😬🤷‍♂️
This is quite normal for me. As I've written elsewhere, I've noticed that I pee much more often, and with less ability to hold it, once my body has figured out that I'm wearing a diaper. The difference is very noticable.

I think that it is my "subconscious" that figures out that it is okay to pee, so my body just does it. When I'm not wearing, my pee-system works normally.

It has been like this for the better part of a decade. If it was a UTI, I'm quite sure that it would have been discovered by now.

I embrace it fully, as I love using the diapers effortlessly. One of my goals is to regularly pee in my sleep, so I don't have to wake up at night.

Reactions: TigerDL, Diapersntights, Akura and 1 other person
If you dont have a neurological damage, i guess you should still be able to feel it generally. You might just not notice it if you're too distracted. Video games can be very immersive that way, that's why it's also a bad activity for children who are trying to become dry.
That you can't stop is something that can easily happen, in particular if you really had to go. And it sounds like you were peeing a lot.
If you are practicing frequent release in diapers, it can also become an automatic reaction. That happened to me once, I was walking home and so used to it, that i just started to pee. But notice that it was just a reflex and I was able to stop it as soon as I noticed that it wasn't okay to go.
Also lastly, dont let your worries eat you up. If your body is still functional, you should always be able to train control again.

Reactions: AJFan2020
Back