Stuffies outside littlespace

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
I was wondering if it's natural for a grown adult that isn't in the little mindset to sleep with stuffies when they are are not being little

I have them in my bed every night little space or not.

Reactions: Sealander
In a word, yes! I have noted with interest the results when adults, in particular men, have been asked in surveys if they still sleep with a teddy-bear, and they respond with "Yes".

Some of these teddy-bears/stuffies are ones from childhood, which have certain memories attached to them. But this doesn't necessarily mean that they are in 'Little Space ', just holding onto something from their past which is reassuring in the stressful modern world. (Or am I contradicting myself here?) 🤔

Reactions: Sealander and littledub1955
Yes of course. I love stuffed animals and other toys even when I’m not little, it’s just one of my personality traits ^_^

Reactions: littledub1955
Yes. Mine are always in bed with me and close by on shelves.

Littledragon87 said:
I was wondering if it's natural for a grown adult that isn't in the little mindset to sleep with stuffies when they are are not being little
Absolutely. Whenever I'm home and sleeping indoors, my bear and dolphin are right there with me, all nice and cozy (y)

On my recent epic road trip Babs Bunny came with me, keeping me company in the car and at night. See this post for a few tips on traveling with a plushie: https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/do-you-have-a-favorite-stuffed-animal.182469/#post-2402895

• Love
Sleep with.. probably not for a guy.

That said I have many throughout my house sitting on shelves and in corners and such and it doesn't raise too many eyebrows for those who don't know about my weirder interests. They're mostly things from games or TV shows I like (most recent addition being Pomni of Digital Circus fame) and they kinda fit with my general geek vibe. As long as you don't go full-on manchild and keep your powerlevel in check, a sprinkling of that is pretty accepted these days.

Last edited:
My Daddy sleeps with a stuffie every night and he's not a little! I bought him a big fox stuffie and he loves it sooo much!!! He's building a little fox stuffie collection haha

I also sleep with stuffies every night, but I am a little, so that doesn't help you much lol

I'm a 20 y/o man, I still sleep with my two favorite stuffies from my childhood. One is big and acts like a second pillow, and a good cuddle buddy when I feel alone. The other is my first stuffie, and I can't imagine ever not sleeping with him. I also have my baby blankie that I always sleep with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealander and lilstinkie
I bring a bear with me when I travel for professional meetings. Also, i have a four foot teddy bear at home so it's hard to put away, even out of little space.

Reactions: Sealander, lilstinkie and Tuxus
I have lots! i sleep with one every night, little or not because hugging something to sleep is comforting for me.

Reactions: lilstinkie
After I became an adult, I gave all my stuffies away. So for most of my adult life, I did not sleep with any stuffies. I did have SpongeBob sheets and blankets and pillowcases though. Only now with the dawn of my senior years, did I discover ABDL and started sleeping every night with one or three.
My roommate is not ABDL but he said if he found a “stuffie” that looks like an adult female he would sleep with that lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilstinkie
TeeMousy said:
After I became an adult, I gave all my stuffies away. So for most of my adult life, I did not sleep with any stuffies. I did have SpongeBob sheets and blankets and pillowcases though. Only now with the dawn of my senior years, did I discover ABDL and started sleeping every night with one or three.
My roommate is not ABDL but he said if he found a “stuffie” that looks like an adult female he would sleep with that lol.
There out there, search "Plush Sex Dolls". I sleep with a "Foamie", rubber skin over soft foam with no bones.

Reactions: TeeMousy
I sleep with my teddy no matter what, he's my bestest friend and I don't want to sleep with him only when in little space.
Sometimes even when I'm not in little space it's nice to chat with hum before bed, because he tells me what he's been doing when I've been away.

Is it normal? Probably not. But it is comforting to me and I think that matters more than appearances, much like most of ABDL.

Reactions: dogboy
I sleep every night with a teddy bear and SpongeBob stuffie. They are falling apart, as I have had them both for 15 years. But thr teddy bear even travels with me everywhere.

Nam Repaid said:
There out there, search "Plush Sex Dolls". I sleep with a "Foamie", rubber skin over soft foam with no bones.
Thanks for the tip I’ll pass that along.

Last edited:
I think everyone one way or the other has stuffies. Some bought on long road trips or abroad, others are from memories past. Hell, even Radar had his teddy on M*A*S*H.
WIN_20240420_16_15_21_Pro.jpg

Reactions: TeeMousy
That's 'cause teddys keep you safe.

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
dogboy said:
That's 'cause teddys keep you safe.
Teddies with Glocks do. 😂

Little space isn't really a on or off thing for me, I'm just kinda always a child who never grew up to begin with. I discovered stuffies about 2 years ago and been sleeping with them every night since. They are so soft and snuggly and make great body pillows to hug when side sleeping. 🧸

Have these guys next to me right now.
Hehehe 🤗🥰🤭

Just the act of having my arms around a stuffy knowing full well I'm supposed to be a grown adult is giggle and little inducing. 🤭 Love that feeling.

1000011694.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sealander and Tuxus
Back