Stuffies Forever

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I just came across something a little interesting and thought I'd share.

back in 2017 the Build-a-Bear workshop made a national survey for adults in America with just over 2000 responses and discovered this.

• The Majority Hugs. Across generations, more than half of all respondents surveyed mentioned they still own a stuffed animal. 40% of respondents sleep with their stuffed animal by their side.
  • Keepsake Teddy. 56% of respondents have owned (and held onto) their favorite stuffed animal for more than two decades. Additionally, more than 70% said they plan to keep their stuffed animal forever (72%).
  • Memories of Comfort. 30% of respondents said a feeling of comfort was the first memory that came to mind when thinking about a childhood stuffed animal, followed by the memory of the person who gave it to them (22%), and the stuffed animal's appearance (19%).
  • Home is Where the Bear Is. Adults living in the southern United States are most likely to have a stuffed animal (75%), followed by residents of the Midwest (72%) and Northeast (70%).
The rest of the article didn't have much of interest but I found this encouraging.

So to any AB's out there who are worried about what people may think of them owning a stuffed friend, it seems that fear is misguided, so get out there and find your BBFF (best bear forever friend).

Reactions: Beowulf, KittyninjaW, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Yusss I was surprised to see so many people on here paranoid about their stuffies!! I do have the privilege of being a young woman with more childish tendencies so I think it slides a bit more with me, but overall a stuffie is such a simple comfort object that I think, ABDL or not, everyone can benefit from! I even got my daddy a stuffie that looked like his doggies as a gift when we last saw one another—even daddies need stuffies!! 💕💕

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love my stuffies

Attachments

• 1623422_266557600169708_150257523_n.jpg
    1623422_266557600169708_150257523_n.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Beowulf and Lightstreak2553
When im home my stuffies in my arms 24/7 wont have it any other way 😝

Reactions: Beowulf
Great article. Thanks for sharing it. As a life long toy collector, I am fortunate enough to be able to have my stuffies out around my house. Nobody really thinks anything of it. As far as my sleeping with Alex, if they know, I don't care. 🧸 I will never give up that security for anyone.

Last edited:
Bed time is my favorite because I get to play with my plushies and I could never give them up!

Reactions: WannabeGirl and pumpkinsweets
Back