Stress incontinence development and post dribble

oliverfulldiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello so I am a 19 year old male. I have always been healthy in every way, i lift regulary, im fit, i eat great, etc.

But 3 months ago i started experiencing small leaks when lifting or sanding up, sudden movements in general. And the other problem that started happening to me is after i pee and pull up my pants i also leak.

Both are mild but throughout the day it adds up leaving a mid sized stain on my underwear.

Are this issues going to become worse for me? Are they going to make me go full incontinent?

And i dont think so but are those related with bowel incontinence?

Im scared of it so if anyone has experience in the topic please educate me.

Thank you in advance to all the replies

Reactions: Neroforte
Get some depends guards for men to catch the drips or pullups. Go to the doctor.

Reactions: EcoIncon, mirrored22, Neroforte and 1 other person
I sometimes do dribble after I pee in the toilet but at night I'm a nightly bedwetter since I was a kid, so I wear diapers at night. During the day I use depends pullups.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Jorelaxed and bdale
Speak with your doctor & get referred to a urologist. They will run some tests.

Reactions: EcoIncon, mirrored22, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Babybear2006 said:
Get some depends guards for men to catch the drips or pullups. Go to the doctor.
I made an appointment, i’ll get to see what is happening to me in a month, if they find a solution.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and PupDean
SparkyDog said:
Speak with your doctor & get referred to a urologist. They will run some tests.
I’ll go in a month i hope its not a serious issue

Reactions: EcoIncon and Jorelaxed
oliverfulldiaper said:
I’ll go in a month i hope its not a serious issue
There are all sorts of types of incontinence and all sorts of different fixes. Now the tests arnt the most fun but the best way to figure out what's going on and get it addressed

Reactions: mirrored22
SparkyDog said:
There are all sorts of types of incontinence and all sorts of different fixes. Now the tests arnt the most fun but the best way to figure out what's going on and get it addressed
I don’t really know what the tests are, I usually skip if it would hurt a lot or similar bad feelings about the procedures.

That is why asking here seems okay for now, Maybe someone has experienced the same and even though people are not the same, I can maybe know what to expect in a future.

oliverfulldiaper said:
I don’t really know what the tests are, I usually skip if it would hurt a lot or similar bad feelings about the procedures.

That is why asking here seems okay for now, Maybe someone has experienced the same and even though people are not the same, I can maybe know what to expect in a future.
Non of the tests will hurt. I have had them all. They will scan your bladder, do a prostate check and a flow test. Check your blood sugars. Check your kidney function and that's about it. Then likely as not they will refer you to a continence nurse.

oliverfulldiaper said:

So typically the tests are
urinalysis you pee in a cup and they test to see if you have an infection etc

ultrasound you drink a bunch of water & they scan your abdomen
you then pee and they scan again

cystoscopy a camera goes up your urethra and they look in your bladder for signs of damage or growths etc

urodynamics you pee in a special toilet
then you get a cath and they insert saline and with ultrasound / xray you pee in special toilet again and they measure your urinary tract function

i know not all of that sounds super fun but it's better to get checked now than things get worse and nothing can be done

All of the above apart from the camera up the urethra. They never did that one.

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
So typically the tests are
urinalysis you pee in a cup and they test to see if you have an infection etc

ultrasound you drink a bunch of water & they scan your abdomen
you then pee and they scan again

cystoscopy a camera goes up your urethra and they look in your bladder for signs of damage or growths etc

urodynamics you pee in a special toilet
then you get a cath and they insert saline and with ultrasound / xray you pee in special toilet again and they measure your urinary tract function

i know not all of that sounds super fun but it's better to get checked now than things get worse and nothing can be done
Thanks for the information really useful

Wetshisbed said:
Non of the tests will hurt. I have had them all. They will scan your bladder, do a prostate check and a flow test. Check your blood sugars. Check your kidney function and that's about it. Then likely as not they will refer you to a continence nurse.
Great I will do them then. I hope it’s nothing serious, I mean it’s pretty mild

Back