Stress Bedwetting

DiaperedDiscreetly

Why waste time say lot word when few word do trick
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I recently started wetting the bed at night again. I think it is due to the stress; I have a bunch of tests coming up... what do I do :(

Wear premium diapers with boosters, get washable bed pads, and buy a waterproof mattress protector.

I do not know your medical and/or psychological problems, so I am unable to give a more specific answer. Sorry.

No problem! It’s not the diapers I am worried about, it is about how long this will last. If anyone ever had something like this, will it end (so for me, when the test is over), or does it last longer?

I guess can go many ways most likely you get out of it but there times where it become permanent due to many of reasons body might become used to it or stress strain on the body I no medical but I have had bedwetting stress and few other people I know. Have for me. I was. Fine and cam out of. It. Np. Other I think they still deal. With it

Even during my relatively "Dry" years if I was worried or stressed about anything I wet the bed. Sometimes it was just an od night and other times it lasted weeks. Then I would be dry again.

For me it lasted until I found a solution to the stress. I was managing it with alcohol sometimes or smoking pot but what I really needed to do was get out of the situation I was in. It was super difficult but I did it and later the bedwetting got way better.

Business trip coming up... unsure if I will still wet the bed... i might bring diapers but if found out (I have to sleep with a coworker), it would be embarrassing... but at the same time wetting the bed is not ideal 😬😬

DiaperedDiscreetly said:
Business trip coming up... unsure if I will still wet the bed... i might bring diapers but if found out (I have to sleep with a coworker), it would be embarrassing... but at the same time wetting the bed is not ideal 😬😬

i would get some cloth backed disposable diapers like the Northshore Air Supreme to eliminate the crinkle sounds and cover with rubber pants. Wear loose fitting pjs and your good to go.

Also, take some bags to dispose of any used diapers.

Try to get a single room. In the worse case you can pay the upgrade also by your self. You can tell your coworker that you snore or that you catch a cold. If you work in a bigger company and travel frequently, you can also talk to the representative for disabled or the HR department. They can help to get an upgrade of your traveling policy, so that you can book also single rooms. Of cause you should have a medical attest if you decide go this way.

Confirmed Friday. They prebought the rooms, so...

If it’s an hotel and if they are not fully booked this matters little. All they want is your credit card and they are happy to sell upgrades... :). But anyway - if it’s not working then you probably have to live with it and make the best out of it. The most difficult with problems like this is to grow a thick coat... My experiance is that many are understanding when it comes to health problems like this and those who don’t I wish a good live.

Unfortunately some times you have to explain medical issues when you travel with some one, but incontinence issues in adults is more common then you think and most adults will understand if they notice your are diapered at night. Acceptance and needing diapers makes it easier to deal with but it is still embarrassing some times when you need to explain your condition especially at first.

for me its been 5 years of having to be diapered 24/7 and I am long since passed the point of worrying about what people may or may not say or think if they notice my diaper. only 2 people have noticed and said said something but after a quick explication its a medical issue its never been brought up again.

Hope your trip goes well but try not to stress about it but if you are really worried ask Hr to book you your own room or get one your self and just let your travel companion you snore badly and dont want to keep them up all night they will be pleased you request your own room :)

if its not possible just explain you have a medical issue and leave it at that if they notice your diaper.

Reactions: mickdl
A couple thoughts to help reduce excess water in the system:

1. Consider managing your water intake, limit liquids after 6 pm.
2. Also, many hotels have a small cardio/gym for guests that you can use in the evening.

Choice of sleep wear can also help. If you can find sleep pant/shorts that are nylon-is, like hiking shorts or such, they will help reduce noise. For odors, always run the vent/ac on low in the room. You can claim it helps with dust/mold sensitivities.

Like Rob110 suggested, if it comes down to it, you can explain you have a ongoing medical condition you are working through. HOWEVER, you must be the judge of the person's maturity level and professionalism before really talking about it.

Idk who I am going with, but all the feedback is appreciated. But mainly I just hope the bedwetting goes away before the trip. Imma try to not bring up my bedwetting. Daylight, I pee every day even without a morning coffee, a water break, or any liquid intake for the day. This happened at 2pm... so without fluid intake I still might pee. But I will try to remember.

Reactions: Jeff Rictus
I've suffered from stress bedwetting for 20 years. In my experience, it comes from the build up of stress and bad sleep from the stress. Then by the time I do sleep, I am knocked out and wake up for nothing. I have to address the root cause and reduce the stress, and for me, that affects how long the bedwetting lasts. I try to go back to the basics of being healthy, stop drinking, exercise, eat well. It is sucks and you have to suffer through it. I learned that stressing over it makes it worse, so I just put the diaper on and try to focus on the important stuff like tests and work...

Again, just my experience.

Reactions: DiaperedDiscreetly
Jdp said:
I've suffered from stress bedwetting for 20 years. In my experience, it comes from the build up of stress and bad sleep from the stress. Then by the time I do sleep, I am knocked out and wake up for nothing. I have to address the root cause and reduce the stress, and for me, that affects how long the bedwetting lasts. I try to go back to the basics of being healthy, stop drinking, exercise, eat well. It is sucks and you have to suffer through it. I learned that stressing over it makes it worse, so I just put the diaper on and try to focus on the important stuff like tests and work...

Again, just my experience.
Right now it doesn’t show up often, but just had another one yesterday. But that doesn’t count because I had a nightmare. If you want to know, it was about a grandpa looking into an oven full of raw cookies, and his soul got absorbed in it, and his face was on one cookie. It started chasing me, and I ran all the way to my upstairs bathroom, where i slammed the door and broke the cookie. I then went to pee in the toilet, but then I woke up and realized I was peeing when I got up. Thankfully I had protection 😄

There are free stress reduction hypnosis videos on-line you can try. Ultrahypnosis has a few on Youtube.

i started wetting the bed again last week very heavily mine is most likely cause of stress and exams i have this is also my first year of college but luckily im getting my first diapers tmmrw to help with it

Back