Stores location

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
Just had a question for you all. How close are you to the nearest actual abdl store?
And if you traveled to one is it worth a potential long drive

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad
I’m about 20-30 min away from Changing Times. It would be worth driving an hour, but I wouldn’t bother farther than that - at least for this one. I imagine it’s more of an experience for some of the others.
There is something to being able to walk into a store that treats this affinity like it’s normal. Feels good.

I don’t think the UK even have a store, maybe I’m wrong?

I pretty much have to eshop for abdl stuff. There's not really anything reasonably nearby me, at least not right now :(

I drove 3 hours to go to Rearz when they had a store. It was a cool experience but don't think I would do it again just to shop. Plus they don't have a store anymore just a wearhouse. I actually would prefer to have a brick and morter store close by that sold multiple brands opposed to online. Like true hero said 30 min drive max.

Reactions: mistykitty
Littledragon87 said:
Hi all,
Just had a question for you all. How close are you to the nearest actual abdl store?
And if you traveled to one is it worth a potential long drive
It is 20 miles to my nearest store, and I think it would take about 40 mins - 1 hour to drive there (never have drove there).
I’d probably go there for pickup only anyway.

I live about 50 miles north of ABU’s Everett location, and I drive by somewhat regularly on my way to visit family in Seattle. I enjoy stopping in and buying diapers in person. It’s cute on the inside. (The outside makes you wonder whether you’re in the right place!)

Cottontail said:
I live about 50 miles north of ABU’s Everett location, and I drive by somewhat regularly on my way to visit family in Seattle. I enjoy stopping in and buying diapers in person. It’s cute on the inside. (The outside makes you wonder whether you’re in the right place!)
That's probably done on purpose to drive away the muggles.

Reactions: BlueFazeButDL and Cottontail
TrueHero said:
I’m about 20-30 min away from Changing Times. It would be worth driving an hour, but I wouldn’t bother farther than that - at least for this one. I imagine it’s more of an experience for some of the others.
There is something to being able to walk into a store that treats this affinity like it’s normal. Feels good.
Changing Times in Vegas is the closest one to me as well, but I'm in Socal, so that'd be like a 4 hour drive. I'm still waiting for a route going out there like we used to do. So until then, I don't think I'll be going out that way.

Wait, XP Medical! Totally forgot about them. They're at 209 N Olive St. Ventura. That's in my neck of the woods. Never been there in person though. Perhaps I should someday soon.

Back