Stocking up and filling up your closet

SparkyDog said:
I keep at least 4 months supply (500 diapers) on hand at all times. Keep my cupboard full + multiple cases in the storage room as delivery delays etc do happen frequently and do not want to run out.
Keep about 100 in my cupboard
I guess with your winter weather over there you need to

parcelboy2 said:
I guess with your winter weather over there you need to
Yes indeed
although today is a beautiful +25C (77F)

SparkyDog said:
Yes indeed
although today is a beautiful +25C (77F)
Only 22c here 25c is too hot 🥵🥵🥵

parcelboy2 said:
Only 22c here 25c is too hot 🥵🥵🥵
I agree especially with diaper wearing
+18 C is nice for comfort and don't sweat too much with your diaper on

Well be orderings my monthly supplies very soon !!

Restock on betterdry xl has become a problem I've checked the betterdry day diapers unfortunately they dont carry xl size in the betterdry day diaper and northshore I don't believe they even carry them or the xl size any more and llmedico.com has been out of stock on more than one occasion have to check every month or go into Canada and it is a lot more expensive a case could run 150.00 usa dollars and shipping could top that price close to 200.00 that is not an option I've tried Tranquility ATN ok but not the best they used to be better quality several years ogo still looking for other options unfortunately northshore price is not in my budget I'm on SSDI they don't cover incontinence products other than catheter products the only state aid that covers Ic products is Medicade in the state of Michigan so that is not an option either so I have to budget carefully for adult diapers I could see if I could use it on tax expenses but being on SSDI under 65 I'm tax exemp so i don't need to file taxes until I turn 65 which I won't be for another 5 years I'm still looking for other options to obtain my ic supplies.

From end of next week my stock will be
Tena active fit maxi large 300
Better dry large 70
Crinklz large 44

Oh, I'm so bad about overstocking.

Every year I max out my flex account. Then come the 1st I start looking for sales and drain the flex card in a few weeks.

I'm fully urinary incontinent. So I like filling a corner of my closet with the diapers I like, knowing I won't have to worry about purchasing more diapers until much later in the year

This year I ordered 24 cases of megamax diapers over the course of two weeks. Megamax is my go-to diaper. I also keep a selection of lower and midrange diapers floating around.

But year, I love the megamax. This lady is ina megamax about 75% of the time, another 20% in cloths, especially in summer. And the last 5% is random other diapers.

Reactions: fb55 and NappiedTruckDriver
Nothingtoseehere said:
Oh, I'm so bad about overstocking.

Every year I max out my flex account. Then come the 1st I start looking for sales and drain the flex card in a few weeks.

I'm fully urinary incontinent. So I like filling a corner of my closet with the diapers I like, knowing I won't have to worry about purchasing more diapers until much later in the year

This year I ordered 24 cases of megamax diapers over the course of two weeks. Megamax is my go-to diaper. I also keep a selection of lower and midrange diapers floating around.

But year, I love the megamax. This lady is ina megamax about 75% of the time, another 20% in cloths, especially in summer. And the last 5% is random other diapers.
Glad to see you have a place for cloth

Reactions: MsSara
parcelboy2 said:
Glad to see you have a place for cloth
I'd go near full-time in cloth if it wasn't for the laundry😅.

I tend to do more cloth diapers in the summer. So much more comfortable and being able to line dry is a plus for me.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Nothingtoseehere said:
I'd go near full-time in cloth if it wasn't for the laundry😅.

I tend to do more cloth diapers in the summer. So much more comfortable and being able to line dry is a plus for me.
I try to wear cloth at home , saves on the bin filling up but wear disposables at work as I’m a truck driver way 5 days in a row so cloth not an option 🤢🤢
Nearly every one here who wears cloth also uses disposable for certain situations

Last edited:
That’s all my disposables
IMG_0141.jpeg

Reactions: SparkyDog
Back