Stealthy plastic pants.

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Who sells the stelthiest plastic pants?

I want to wear plastic pants over my diapers for added security when I go out, but I don't want to sound like a rustle and crinkle circus.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I am assuming you want all plastic. Theses are quite and good quality. Amazon

Another thing would be wear a snug pair of boxer briefs over plastic pants, if you get the moisture wicking ones that tend to be marketed for sports they are good and snug but also stretchy so they don't feel restrictive.

Avoid PEVA or crystal clear pants if you want to be quiet. (But you just may want to get a pair for at home:))

Reactions: Napincolove
GaryWear Active PUL pants are great under clothes and aren't too hot. I have 4-5 pairs. They are not plastic per se, but help prevent leaks pretty well.

• Love
Reactions: diapeybabybrian, diaperdude, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
tommytemper said:
I am assuming you want all plastic. Theses are quite and good quality. Amazon

Another thing would be wear a snug pair of boxer briefs over plastic pants, if you get the moisture wicking ones that tend to be marketed for sports they are good and snug but also stretchy so they don't feel restrictive.

Avoid PEVA or crystal clear pants if you want to be quiet. (But you just may want to get a pair for at home:))
Just ordered 2 pairs.

Thanks!

Kins are my favourites, they look the part and do the job they are supposed to.

dbcl92 said:
GaryWear Active PUL pants are great under clothes and aren't too hot. I have 4-5 pairs. They are not plastic per se, but help prevent leaks pretty well.
They are very good and last long too.
I wear a pair everyday over my disposables.

PUL pants are much more discreet and as effective or more so than full on plastic.

I got these, and they are cheap yet surprisingly quieter than my last (more expensive) pairs. Almost cheap enough to be disposable, although, I feel like they will last me a while.

Edit: (link) eBay

Last edited:
I have Kins plastic pants and Rearz plastic pants and they all seem to not be noisy. Once you wear them for a short time and they warm up, the noise factor is reduced. With most of the dealers, you can ask them about the plastic pants noise before you buy and they will let you know. All the best on your quest!

I bought two rearz ''Christy nursery print'' plastic pants, both the pastel yellow and pink ones with print.
I was actually disappointed at how quiet they were. They pretty much silence anything you wear under them, including the ultra noisy tranquility atn's...

tommytemper said:
I will counter that these are no problem if you wear a compression pant over them (note also that the 4mm thick types barely make a noise without the compression pant). Thicker pants may be more of a problem.

Gary Wear Plastic Pants.

They're the most expensive out there, but maybe that's because they're the best.

They're also MADE IN USA.

I know folks talk about plastic pants being noisy and fear someone will know their wearing a diaper, but I think that's mostly a myth. I've been wear plastic pants over my diapers off and on for most of my 70+ years and I can't think of a single time anyone suspected I had diapers on because of noise from my plastic pants. People have suspected or even asked me if I had diapers on but always because of something else, like a leak, or something showing over my pants, or the bulkiness around my bottom or they rubbed against me and felt something suspicious.

Plastic pants generally warm up when worn on your body over a diaper. The rustling sound then generally decreases. The Peva ones remain quite crinkly though. I like the Kleinerts "dura lite" pants. They are a nice swishy nylon coated in a thin plastic. They have a ever so slightly crinkle but when worn you dont hear them at all.

TheBob said:
Who sells the stelthiest plastic pants?

I want to wear plastic pants over my diapers for added security when I go out, but I don't want to sound like a rustle and crinkle circus.
I buy the Priva plastic pants from my pharmacy/ healthcare store in a three pack for about $10 . They are light weight and thin and don't make much noise when you move around. You can buy a smaller size for a snug fit and pretty much no noise or a larger fit with just a little bit or noise if worn under P.J.s or nightgown. If you wear under clothes you would be OK or maybe even a onesie.

Angelapinks said:
I buy the Priva plastic pants from my pharmacy/ healthcare store in a three pack for about $10 . They are light weight and thin and don't make much noise when you move around. You can buy a smaller size for a snug fit and pretty much no noise or a larger fit with just a little bit or noise if worn under P.J.s or nightgown. If you wear under clothes you would be OK or maybe even a onesie.
Yep, and the only way someone will possibly hear these 4mm Priva pants is if worn under a skirt without any compression pant. They're not noisy.

slimjiminy said:
I will counter that these are no problem if you wear a compression pant over them (note also that the 4mm thick types barely make a noise without the compression pant). Thicker pants may be more of a problem.
Oh yes, I have worn my peva out in public before with snug fitting boxer briefs over them, it is do-able for walking around and such, but the OP was looking for the stealthiest which they are not. I don't know if TheBob plans to change a diaper in public at all which is were putting compression pants over them fall apart.

tommytemper said:
Oh yes, I have worn my peva out in public before with snug fitting boxer briefs over them, it is do-able for walking around and such, but the OP was looking for the stealthiest which they are not. I don't know if TheBob plans to change a diaper in public at all which is were putting compression pants over them fall apart.
If I need a diaper change, I change anywhere, be it in a public restroom or at home. I will wear a compression garment over my plastic pants.

I know they do exist, but I've never had any plastic pants I'd call "noisy." Most vinyl types are really quiet. I like the 4mil ones from Gary Mfg, but I'm sure many others are equally stealthy.

slimjiminy said:
Yep, and the only way someone will possibly hear these 4mm Priva pants is if worn under a skirt without any compression pant. They're not noisy.
That should have read "4mil Priva pants" 🤣 else at 4 mm thickness, they would indeed crinkle!!

• Haha
Reactions: vp39, Angelapinks and tommytemper
Back