Stand-Up Comedy

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Who is your favorite stand-up comedian? I have a few. Among them are Bill Engval, Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, and Larry the Cable Guy; but my absolute favorite is Gabriel Iglesias. Fluffy makes me crack up every time. No matter what story he's telling, old Fluffy never fails to have me in stitches. I like the older classic stand-up comedians as well, and Cathy Griffith is among them. Jay Leno, former host of "The Tonight Show," was great, and every Monday night, I tuned in to catch "Headlines" especially if he was due to have some funny sounding last-name combinations. He always had these wedding headlines in June of every year, and coincidentally, when you combined the last name of the man with the maiden name of the woman, you had an awkward sounding wedding announcement. Not to get too raw or explicit, but one of the funniest last-name combo wedding announcements I had ever heard on Jay Leno was the "Trailer-Hooker wedding." He had a few others, like the "Hitter-Harder wedding," the "Bender-Knuckles wedding," and the "Hole-Drillin wedding." Comedy always gets me going and it makes the day go a lot smoother. Who is your favorite comedians, and what was something they said that had you on the floor laughing?

Reactions: PaigeCherubiel
I love old-school standup: :geek: Johnny Carson, George Carlin, Gallagher (remember "Sledge-o-matic"?), Jeff Foxworthy, Tim Allen. I saw George Carlin live in the 1970's. I laughed my ass off.

Tom Allen never fails to amuse.

PaigeCherubiel said:
I love old-school standup: :geek: Johnny Carson, George Carlin, Gallagher (remember "Sledge-o-matic"?), Jeff Foxworthy, Tim Allen. I saw George Carlin live in the 1970's. I laughed my ass off.
You're cool.

he's no longer around but mine was Ralphie May

Reactions: Lightstreak2553 and PaigeCherubiel
littledreamers333 said:
he's no longer around but mine was Ralphie May
I will have to do an Internet search. I wonder if Youtube has any videos of him. Have any of you heard of Windy Bagwell? Oh, my lands, you will laugh so hard your ribs will kill you when you hear his story about the rattlesnakes in the church. Oh, I have never laughed so hard in my life!

Fluffy is very funny

I am a big Jim Gaffigan fan!

I also used to like Jeff Dunham but his shows just got repetitive

SparkyDog said:
Fluffy is very funny

I am a big Jim Gaffigan fan!

I also used to like Jeff Dunham but his shows just got repetitive
I like Jim Gaffigan myself as well as Cat Williams and Dave Shapell.

Back