Spreading humor

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I check out my diaper purchase in a thrift store I say with a smile to the cashier, "These should keep in diapers for a few days!"

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, TigerDL and ChristianDiaperLover
ChooChoo69 said:
When I check out my diaper purchase in a thrift store I say with a smile to the cashier, "These should keep in diapers for a few days!"
"These should keep me in diapers for a few days!"

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Whenever I check out at the register at thrift stores with diapers, no one comments on them. But I'm always prepared for an excuse if it's ever brought up.I don't want to draw attention to myself like that the way you do. Nothing wrong with it, but it's just me being me, I guess. I just want to get what I want, and get the heck out of there.

Reactions: CptKirk
theancientmariner said:
Whenever I check out at the register at thrift stores with diapers, no one comments on them. But I'm always prepared for an excuse if it's ever brought up.I don't want to draw attention to myself like that the way you do. Nothing wrong with it, but it's just me being me, I guess. I just want to get what I want, and get the heck out of there.
I decided not to be embarrassed purchasing diapers. Sometimes you can even strike up a conversation.

Sure, i figured someone bought spreader pants :)

ChooChoo69 said:
at least you're not ashamed of who you are! i don't want to have to pretend i'm buying them for someone else, either, i don't like that, if they're mine, i want to own up to it!

I’m older than dirt. No one would even wonder. Woman’s clothing is another story.

I almost got caught trying on a dress. I found a suit and a dress and went into the changing room. I first put on the dress and it fit. I then put on the suit and a woman opened the curtain and was embarrassed. I made a comment to relieve her shock.

Back