1. Sissy
I came across this 'spoof ' advert on the Internet-
20230223_133042.jpg
Now I wonder what brand it is spoofing? (tee hee!)🙂

• Haha
Reactions: diaperdude and PaigeCherubiel
Sissyleslie said:
I came across this 'spoof ' advert on the Internet
This might've been a spoof, but I don't think so. Tykables was originally called Snuggies, and at one point sold some kinkier, BDSM-y diapers, "S.Ex" and "PLeather."

Last edited:
Reactions: LilByte and PaigeCherubiel
This is before Tykables. It is from an artist called VanGoo. It dates back to the late 90s and early 2000s. Years later, a company started selling real adult diapers under the name Snuggles, which later came to be the current Tykables.... But at the beginning, it was just the creation of this artist, who made fake pictures of masculine guys wearing diapers.

Reactions: BlueBiggle
isidro said:
This is before Tykables. It is from an artist called VanGoo. It dates back to the late 90s and early 2000s. Years later, a company started selling real adult diapers under the name Snuggles, which later came to be the current Tykables.... But at the beginning, it was just the creation of this artist, who made fake pictures of masculine guys wearing diapers.
Interesting. And Snuggies the company used the exact same font and everything? If so, that's... wild. I mean, here's a Snuggies diaper bag, and the font used for "Snuggies" is literally identical. Although the "Diapers.com" bit is absent. Maybe that's the clue?

Snuggies.jpg

And the pic looks like Todd

I can't find anything on the net showing that it's an old image. Tho I think someone made the claim on tumbler I can't view it as I don't have an account. Another blog site has a trojan on the page with that image also.
1685138466967.png
Also the web images are higher res.

Last edited:
Cottontail said:
Interesting. And Snuggies the company used the exact same font and everything? If so, that's... wild. I mean, here's a Snuggies diaper bag, and the font used for "Snuggies" is literally identical. Although the "Diapers.com" bit is absent. Maybe that's the clue?

View attachment 109911
I know it may sound weird, but it is what it is.. this image was created by VanGoo artist well before the actual Snuggles brand of diaper came to be. Moreover, I think it's artwork may have been a source of inspiration for the creation of an ABDL brand of diapers... Please, see this other image of the same artist

Attachments

• CLlSJm6UkAEdENt.jpeg
    CLlSJm6UkAEdENt.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Reactions: Cottontail
isidro said:
know it may sound weird, but it is what it is.. this image was created by VanGoo artist well before the actual Snuggles brand of diaper came to be. Moreover, I think it's artwork may have been a source of inspiration for the creation of an ABDL brand of diapers... Please, see this other image of the same artist
Thanks for that bit of background! Very amusing. I wonder if VanGoo was ever credited by Snuggies the company for his "concept art," heh.

Vangoo and I are friends and he was one of the original investors of the company. The Snuggies images you see like that which are photo shopped were all posted before we made the actual diapers.

Reactions: dogboy and Cottontail
Cottontail said:
Thanks for that bit of background! Very amusing. I wonder if VanGoo was ever credited by Snuggies the company for his "concept art," heh.
On the contrary!
It has been eons ago but I believe I remember that Kimberly Clark went after whoever was making the "Snuggies" diapers with a cease and desist on the name.

isidro said:
I know it may sound weird, but it is what it is.. this image was created by VanGoo artist well before the actual Snuggles brand of diaper came to be. Moreover, I think it's artwork may have been a source of inspiration for the creation of an ABDL brand of diapers... Please, see this other image of the same artist
I loved the VanGoo images. Really good for the time. I don't think I ever saved any. My favorite was a hunky guy with a birthday cake in front of him.

Back