Sooooo bedwetting 😄

I would really be surprised if your grandparents and aunt and uncles don’t already know.

Reactions: LiLMaus and chamberpot
I experienced a similar situation on a recent missions trip with my church. All of the men slept in sleeping bags in one room, and the ladies in another. We had a community restroom with two stalls. I was scared that I wouldn’t be able to change my diapers and even considered risking not wearing them at night. I’m super glad I did though because I had a couple of accidents.

First, I chose a discreet, but absorbent diaper. I used Abena premium M4. They aren’t my favorite because the tapes can get loose but they are sufficient (I did leak into my pajamas one morning, but not terribly).

Secondly, I bring small black trash bags that I can tie a diaper up in. This way the contents are not visible.

Last, I use a backpack. It had my diapers, pajamas and toothbrush and stuff. At night I would just take my backpack into a restroom stalled to change into my pajamas and put my diaper on. In the morning I would head to the stall, quietly takeoff my diaper and put it into a bag, tie it, and put the bag into my backpack. I would dispose of it in a trashcan, separate from the restroom so that there was no chance of anybody noticing weird black packages piling up in the trash.

At the end of the day I agree with some of the others that bedwetters can’t help it, and if I get discovered, I get discovered. But this trip helped me learn that discretion is possible in almost every circumstance.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater and Timmy53
bedwetterdavid said:
I experienced a similar situation on a recent missions trip with my church. All of the men slept in sleeping bags in one room, and the ladies in another. We had a community restroom with two stalls. I was scared that I wouldn’t be able to change my diapers and even considered risking not wearing them at night. I’m super glad I did though because I had a couple of accidents.

First, I chose a discreet, but absorbent diaper. I used Abena premium M4. They aren’t my favorite because the tapes can get loose but they are sufficient (I did leak into my pajamas one morning, but not terribly).

Secondly, I bring small black trash bags that I can tie a diaper up in. This way the contents are not visible.

Last, I use a backpack. It had my diapers, pajamas and toothbrush and stuff. At night I would just take my backpack into a restroom stalled to change into my pajamas and put my diaper on. In the morning I would head to the stall, quietly takeoff my diaper and put it into a bag, tie it, and put the bag into my backpack. I would dispose of it in a trashcan, separate from the restroom so that there was no chance of anybody noticing weird black packages piling up in the trash.

At the end of the day I agree with some of the others that bedwetters can’t help it, and if I get discovered, I get discovered. But this trip helped me learn that discretion is possible in almost every circumstance.
Discretion is always possible if that's your priority.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, Edgewater and bedwetterdavid
theancientmariner said:
Discretion is always possible if that's your priority.
Usually, my priority is not leaking, but my kids were on this trip and they aren’t aware of my wetting as far as I know. Makes it a little bit more challenging,

Reactions: Edgewater
Maybe an unpopular opinion but should not at least your family be understanding? Imo there should be zero concerns in that setting.

Cheers

Maybe they don't know about the diapers.....

Life long bedwetter and they don't know? Makes no sense, think about it.

Cheers

I was a bedwetter who wore diapers and rubber pants until I was 17. Both set of grandparents knew about my bedwetting problems and that I wore diapers to bed. My aunts and my cousins also knew because I had to wear diapers when we visited them and usually stayed over night. There were times when my grandmas and aunts changed my diapers, even when I was in my teens. My bedwetting and need to wear diapers was a frequent topic of conversation, especially when I was older and something of an outlier. Questions like "is ...still wetting he is bed" or "have you had his examined by your doctor" or "isn't he too old to be diapered" or "isn't about time he starts taking care of himself" and more. None of this was at all helpful in making me feel better about myself and I often felt embarrassed even belittled over this. It can be very difficult to grow up with bedwetting problems, and one develops a thick skin.

I was a bedwetter until 10 all my family knew. Really only 1 cousin that made fun of me. Fast forward to now and I’m back to bedwetting and pretty much all my family knows and still only the one cousin that is a total pain about it. Everyone else is supportive for the most part.

Reactions: Lyric, Diaperpee8, dlboylife and 1 other person
Lyric said:
I was a bedwetter who wore diapers and rubber pants until I was 17. Both set of grandparents knew about my bedwetting problems and that I wore diapers to bed. My aunts and my cousins also knew because I had to wear diapers when we visited them and usually stayed over night. There were times when my grandmas and aunts changed my diapers, even when I was in my teens. My bedwetting and need to wear diapers was a frequent topic of conversation, especially when I was older and something of an outlier. Questions like "is ...still wetting he is bed" or "have you had his examined by your doctor" or "isn't he too old to be diapered" or "isn't about time he starts taking care of himself" and more. None of this was at all helpful in making me feel better about myself and I often felt embarrassed even belittled over this. It can be very difficult to grow up with bedwetting problems, and one develops a thick skin.
Same as me pretty much and still is.
You develop a thick skin over time. Its just what we have to put up with. I don't care now if they don't like it don't talk to me 🤣

Seanolebar said:
soooo I still bedwet but I'm going to my grandparents for Christmas ...my cousins are gonna be there this year. I'll probably be sleeping on the couch but my problem is disposing of the diapers haha
The downstairs bathroom doesn't have a garbage bin and upstairs is to small the only other is the kitchen wich doesn't have a lid and with a house full of people that'll be hard to sneak in the garbage...

And another thing is the crinkleing! I don't Wana be walking around sounding like plastic but usually cloth backed ain't good enough
So how did it go. You was there at xmas. Lots gave advice but you never updated.

Back