KyteFasnir

just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
what is your sona, if over 4, what is the reason for them still being in diapers?

I chose to make a furry version of the real me. I gave him my real life condition. Only difference is he is happy and confident in spite of being incontinent.

Reactions: Chosen, furry121 and checkingoutall
About eight, cause I was still in diapers at eight. :)

Reactions: hoimi and checkingoutall
18 and because he sometimes is just a big bab. :p Other times because others want him to be a big bab. lol Either way, he's just an oversized cub. >.>

Reactions: skunk053
My 'sona has no specific age and wears diapers because :p

Reactions: checkingoutall, TigerJams and skunk053
Because shes stubborn and cheeky. Also I like the idea of using a nappy on purpose/continently, which a baby or smaller toddler wouldnt be doing. Thats part of the reason I like regressing as an older toddler character. I was potty trained before 2 irl so I dont know where this fantasy comes from as I have no irl experience of it - but I just love the idea of being an older child in a nappy and using it intentionally and enjoying it

Reactions: sinceiwassmall and checkingoutall
My character Benita has FI just like I do, and has experienced it all her life too.

Reactions: checkingoutall
OfficialPastelPoppet said:
Because shes stubborn and cheeky. Also I like the idea of using a nappy on purpose/continently, which a baby or smaller toddler wouldnt be doing. Thats part of the reason I like regressing as an older toddler character. I was potty trained before 2 irl so I dont know where this fantasy comes from as I have no irl experience of it - but I just love the idea of being an older child in a nappy and using it intentionally and enjoying it
how old is your oc

LeonTheCabbitKitten said:
how old is your oc
Between 3 and 8 most of the time when I regress. Occasioanlly a bit younger or older

ClaudTheBear said:
I chose to make a furry version of the real me. I gave him my real life condition. Only difference is he is happy and confident in spite of being incontinent.
Ur bearsona has a plate carrier nice! 😎👍

My fursona wears adult diapers cause hes an adult tiger hehehe

My fursona is more or less an idealized me, when aged 4+ I tend to pull a injury or some sort of "had it yet lost it" deal. This is just to give him something to make ti so he is not too perfect.

I have three sons that have been potty trained but are still in diapers for bed wetting.

TexasToast11 said:
I have three sons that have been potty trained but are still in diapers for bed wetting.
don't you mean sonas?

Reactions: Chosen
My Fox can change his age to be younger if he wants to (which he does most of the time). He often prefers to be little because he loves cuddling up with others while being taken cared of~

My sona is a King Cheetah, his age changes depending on the mood I’m in, but his excuse for wearing diapers as an adult is bed wetting

Because f*** you that’s why! 😄 This punk rocker does what he wants.

Reactions: ClaudTheBear
LeonTheCabbitKitten said:
what is your sona, if over 4, what is the reason for them still being in diapers?
I have 3 fursonas.
Pixel the puppy. Hes 4 years old. He wears diapers because hes not potty trained
Buck the deer. Hes 21
*Name Redacted* the monkey hes 25.
The last two wear diapers cause they have a diaper kink

• Love
Reactions: KyteFasnir
My Sona is 21 and is an age regressor. She wear diapers because why not? They help our crippling anxiety and trauma.

Back