Sometimes I wonder why

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Let me explain. There are so many really cool patterns out there. Very baby or juvenile and also sissy. The problem is I don't ever get to enjoy walking around and enjoying them. I wear every night because of bedwetting. I also wear a pair of compression shorts over them so my diaper is not seen. So I wonder "why" do I wear anything other than a white diaper. The problem is I have a huge collection of abdl diapers but never enjoy there look.

• Wow
Reactions: DLJosie
Pantyman said:
Let me explain. There are so many really cool patterns out there. Very baby or juvenile and also sissy. The problem is I don't ever get to enjoy walking around and enjoying them. I wear every night because of bedwetting. I also wear a pair of compression shorts over them so my diaper is not seen. So I wonder "why" do I wear anything other than a white diaper. The problem is I have a huge collection of abdl diapers but never enjoy there look.
this right here is why i only buy plain white diapers and pull-ups.

I enjoy the look when I am putting them on and even if I know they are going to get covered up, for me it's the thrill of knowing what I have on under my clothes that other people don't know. Or sometimes, knowing I'm in an ABDL print helps to put me in a little mindset, even if I'm in adult clothing.
Just because someone else isn't enjoying it, or you can't see the print on the diaper, doesn't mean you don't know it's there and it gives you some kind of feeling. Whether that be comfort, adrenaline, happiness or security.

Reactions: DLJosie, TeeMousy, JunkyardDog1 and 1 other person
Yea. Same goes for underwear that comes in many colors, patterns, and prints that cannot be seen when wearing outerwear.. So why not have those for diapers if that makes you feel better.

Reactions: DLScottsman, DLJosie, barkd74 and 1 other person
Jamison86 said:
I enjoy the look when I am putting them on and even if I know they are going to get covered up, for me it's the thrill of knowing what I have on under my clothes that other people don't know. Or sometimes, knowing I'm in an ABDL print helps to put me in a little mindset, even if I'm in adult clothing.
Just because someone else isn't enjoying it, or you can't see the print on the diaper, doesn't mean you don't know it's there and it gives you some kind of feeling. Whether that be comfort, adrenaline, happiness or security.
Yes that's a good point. I do enjoy looking at my diaper what ever I put on and while laying in bed I think about how I looked. Also if I got to wear during the day it's thrilling to think of my hidden little secret I have on under my cloths.

While I am full time IC I am also a DL
ABDL diapers are cute but they do nothing extra for me that a medical diaper does. So if having the prints does nothing much you can save significant $ by going with white diapers.

SparkyDog said:
While I am full time IC I am also a DL
ABDL diapers are cute but they do nothing extra for me that a medical diaper does. So if having the prints does nothing much you can save significant $ by going with white diapers.
I have worn medical diapers in the past but once I found abdl diapers, there performance is far greater than medical diapers. So I probably wouldn't save any money because I would just buy the white version of abdl diapers.

I have to be in the mood for printed diapers, I mostly stick with white or solid colors but will occasionally wear printed diapers. I don't care for overly babyish or girly printed diapers, I more prefer ambiguous or animal/ nature prints... I really wish adult diapers came in prints like Honest and Hello Bello baby diapers do because they are not particularly childish and are unisex.

Reactions: DLJosie and jamiejamie
KenworthW900b said:
I have to be in the mood for printed diapers, I mostly stick with white or solid colors but will occasionally wear printed diapers. I don't care for overly babyish or girly printed diapers, I more prefer ambiguous or animal/ nature prints... I really wish adult diapers came in prints like Honest and Hello Bello baby diapers do because they are not particularly childish and are unisex.
Yea. Same here. Did you like the Rearz Rebels & Dino.

jamiejamie said:
Yea. Same here. Did you like the Rearz Rebels & Dino.
Yep I definitely liked those, I like the new pretend again diapers and I always really liked the camo tykables as well as space and little paws by abu

KenworthW900b said:
Yep I definitely liked those, I like the new pretend again diapers and I always really liked the camo tykables as well as space and little paws by abu
Yea! Camo is awesome!!! The only “babyish” I like is the SDK cuz of the single tape design cuz they were the only ones back then.

I think everyone is that way a little. Look at the underwear section of any store, and you won't see very many plain white anymore. I mean it's not like everyone is walking around showing off their underwear. Well at least not where I live, not counting that train ride in Phoenix last week. Personally, I go with whatever gives me the most bang for the buck. All things being equal though I will choose a cute design, just because.

Last edited:
Reactions: DLJosie and jamiejamie
I have been wearing ABU diapers for a long time. My favorite are PeekABU (They just recently changed the absorption). I have the space and new Tiny Tails. Since joining this group I have been enlightened on other brands and the great reviews and recommendations. If they are out at ABU I resort to Bambino. Just ordered some Betterdry day and night from LL Medico.

Pantyman said:
I have worn medical diapers in the past but once I found abdl diapers, there performance is far greater than medical diapers. So I probably wouldn't save any money because I would just buy the white version of abdl diapers.
Like abdl diapers there are also various levels of quality of medical diapers
I wear for IC and I wear Abena L4 (plastic version) with a booster pad they hold up extremely well.
They arnt an all day diaper of course but when you wear 24-7 changing frequently keeps your skin healthier

Reactions: DLJosie and chamberpot
If I am wearing a sissy pink nappy It has to be pink plastic pants as well. I have no idea why as most of the time it all gets covered up with a onesie or footed PJs If I wear my short pink nighty It can all be seen though.

My diapers are normally covered in some manor, and I also like and wear the printed diapers.

For me, I think it is the fact that I know I am wearing pretty printed diapers. I don't care that others see it or even whether I see them as long as I know I am wearing them.

I save the cute printed diapers for diaper days that come along. Diaper days are the days Im home alone and the rest of the family is at school or working. They are fairly rare though because its a busy household and it always seems someone is home with me. There are days though all are out and those are the days I can walk around the house in just a diaper and shirt. This is when Ill wear a cute printed diaper. Its often a ultra cute Rearz princess diaper. I love looking at that Princess diaper hugging my butt in the mirror. I should get some other cute prints to add to those rare diaper days.

Back