Blathers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
So okay there will eventually be a question later on in this post, but to give some context on why this came to mind I will elaborate.
This early morning I woke up with a cramp, it hurt like a mothertrucker, and I was screaming bloody murder *because I have no self control lol (little girl)* and my daddy gets up and massages my leg and cuddles me, but then he asks me something I never expected (usually I have to ask for AB stuff, he is new to this stuff relatively, compared to me ), He asks "Do you wan't a hot bath baby girl?" because heat will soothe it, and I just go instantly in that amplified state of baby/little. It was very crazy, because again usually I have to get myself there. My daddy ran me a bath, and I virtually had to do nothing, I asked for toys and he played with me, and that was that.

So my question is have you ever I guess had that moment where your caregiver (or partner who participates), just accept the role I guess? Like I'm sure some can relate who have the privilege of trying stuff with people (if thats what you want some littles are solo by choice and that is valid :D), that moment you dont have to nudge someone in a direction for the little things (of course always communicate for consensual purposes), the things a real caregiver would do for a kid?

Hope this makes sense :whistle:

Reactions: nwm, BobbiSueEllen, NooNoo and 1 other person
I don't have a caregiver, but my parents have known about my paci habits since I got adopted (Roughly 8 years ago). Like you mentioned, Id have to ask to get any new pacis, but eventually they just started buying me them without asking. I think the best part was when they got me an adult paci without even asking me (I was entirely using baby pacis before this). Ngl, I might've cried a bit that day 😅

Reactions: Blathers
Binky14 said:
I don't have a caregiver, but my parents have known about my paci habits since I got adopted (Roughly 8 years ago). Like you mentioned, Id have to ask to get any new pacis, but eventually they just started buying me them without asking. I think the best part was when they got me an adult paci without even asking me (I was entirely using baby pacis before this). Ngl, I might've cried a bit that day 😅

That is great you have people in your life who go out of there way to do the "little things" :)

So happy for you, having accepting people and all.

Oh, Good Lord and Butter...leg cramp! I was watching TV while laying on-bed one afternoon, no tensing my leg or anything...and a leg-calf cramp hit. God in Heaven, it was excruciating and I can take pain! Tried moving my foot up & down, it only got worse, I finally had to put a pillow in my face and yell it out! With more foot-flexing, it slowly improved and eventually left...but Whoa-hoa, NELLIE! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: DippyDawg and Blathers
Yup, it’s very validating and in a way relaxing when you don’t have to guide them anymore so you can 100% enjoy. Great news is it only gets better from here! Create boundaries if you haven’t already and let them make this dynamic their own when your daddy is ready.

These moments will start to happen more and more, some might be subtle for them to build confidence while others feel huge like your bath time 😊. Don’t rush/push for more, just show/tell how much you appreciate your little time with him because caregiving is hard work! Keep it up and before you know it you’ll be told it’s naptime because you’re being fussy when you legit don’t want to take a nap.

• Haha
Punku said:
Yup, it’s very validating and in a way relaxing when you don’t have to guide them anymore so you can 100% enjoy. Great news is it only gets better from here! Create boundaries if you haven’t already and let them make this dynamic their own when your daddy is ready.

These moments will start to happen more and more, some might be subtle for them to build confidence while others feel huge like your bath time 😊. Don’t rush/push for more, just show/tell how much you appreciate your little time with him because caregiving is hard work! Keep it up and before you know it you’ll be told it’s naptime because you’re being fussy when you legit don’t want to take a nap.

LOL thanks for the advice will do, after it happened I just told him thank you a bunch and gave kissys XD

BobbiSueEllen said:
Oh, Good Lord and Butter...leg cramp! I was watching TV while laying on-bed one afternoon, no tensing my leg or anything...and a leg-calf cramp hit. God in Heaven, it was excruciating and I can take pain! Tried moving my foot up & down, it only got worse, I finally had to put a pillow in my face and yell it out! With more foot-flexing, it slowly improved and eventually left...but Whoa-hoa, NELLIE! :cry:
I'll get woken up by one every now and again and they're beyond painful. I try to stay hydrated. The potassium in bananas is supposed to help too so I also try to eat one a day.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
DippyDawg said:
I'll get woken up by one every now and again and they're beyond painful. I try to stay hydrated. The potassium in bananas is supposed to help too so I also try to eat one a day.

bananas are grossssyyy, CONTROVERSIAL OPINION lol

Blathers said:
bananas are grossssyyy, CONTROVERSIAL OPINION lol
Facts arent controversial 😋

• Haha
  • Haha
I think this train just jumped the rail... :unsure:

Last edited:
For people that doesn't like bananas, dried apricots are the alternative, they have more potassium then fresh bananas.
100gr of them give you roughly 33% of your recommended potassium daily value.

Reactions: Blathers and BobbiSueEllen
mimster said:
For people that doesn't like bananas, dried apricots are the alternative, they have more potassium then fresh bananas.
100gr of them give you roughly 33% of your recommended potassium daily value.

Why can't I get the same potassium value form chicken nuggets?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy, BobbiSueEllen, jspoter and 1 other person
"So my question is have you ever I guess had that moment where your caregiver (or partner who participates), just accept the role I guess? "

The time she took me out for ice cream and hand fed me stands out more so than any other moment.

• Love
Leg cramps are one of the most intense pains I have experienced; feels like someone has stabbed you inthe leg and is twisting the blade. What about Pediasure...and diapers of course.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
You know thinking about bananas
I have never seen a banana farm. I would think it would have to be extremely impressive.
I mean just think how many bananas have to be grown.
just in US. There’s millions of grocery stores with a huge shelf of bananas and at minimum every 3 days they are all replaced that’s a lot of bananas.
Best

Back