Someone Identify This Diaper?

TenaciousDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've seen these diapers in many pictures since I became aware of ABDL photo sites in 2000. As far as I know, they are the first ABDL printed diapers. I have never seen them for sale and I wonder if anyone, perhaps in the international community, knows anything about them. They do not appear to be medical diapers modified with diaper tape That looks like a printed landing zone.

Attachments

• Mystery Diaper.jpg
    Mystery Diaper.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
There's no photo.

12srepaid said:
There's no photo.
Thanks. It did not work when I cut and pasted. Hopefully it now appears as an attachment.

While I do recognise them and yes they are very old diapers that are most likely out of print now I still couldn't tell you however who made them.

Dr P I believe.

Reactions: Scott729 and hersen
TenaciousDL said:
I've seen these diapers in many pictures since I became aware of ABDL photo sites in 2000. As far as I know, they are the first ABDL printed diapers. I have never seen them for sale and I wonder if anyone, perhaps in the international community, knows anything about them. They do not appear to be medical diapers modified with diaper tape That looks like a printed landing zone.
These are called dr p adult diapers , they are an asian brand diapers .

Reactions: TenaciousDL
Sgdlboy said:
These are called dr p adult diapers , they are an asian brand diapers .
Thanks, and, wow, what a name.

TenaciousDL said:
Hello,
It is a Dr. P adult diaper wich is available in asian countries - i bought them in the Philippines on my vacation.
They are quite thin and hold just a little but are fun to wear and look at.
There are good overnight briefs from the same brand without the hearts.

TenaciousDL said:
Thanks, and, wow, what a name.
There are some amusingly named diapers out there. I’d forgotten about Dr. P, ha ha. There was a European (maybe German?) diaper brand called Euron at one point. That one always made me laugh too—and GOON, the Asian baby diaper brand.

Cottontail said:
There are some amusingly named diapers out there.
Yain't kiddin
1705904418755.png

Dr. P is a good one though

• Haha
Reactions: TenaciousDL, allesindie and Cottontail
How about for when you've got the runs:
6394070555225f00018ec66e-01.jpeg
Oo, wait a minute, it needs a little something.....
6394070555225f00018ec66e-01-01.jpeg

Back