Solid Gold Thrift Store Score!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought 240 Molicare diapers for 14 cents a piece at a thrift store. That was a full shopping cart! Being a DL doesn't have to be expensive. I actually enjoy shopping for diapers.

Whaaaat!? I can only dream of finding actual ABDL diapers at a thrift store much less get them at %10 cost! Nice score, Tobdy. My very first adult diapers came from an Idaho Youth Ranch that I was volunteering at when I was 15.

I just scored a pack of Molicares super plus at my local goodwill for $8. Not exactly as awesome as choochoo above, but still exciting.

I found and bought 5 bags of Abu cushies and 1 bag of bambino bellisimo for $80 on Craigslist yesterday.

DLBecki said:
I found and bought 5 bags of Abu cushies and 1 bag of bambino bellisimo for $80 on Craigslist yesterday.

more evidence you're not the only DL in town :)

Wow that's amazing wish that can happen here at some stores.

I buy almost all my diapers at thrift stores, most are just common diapers, but I have found some premium diapers before that I paid as much for the whole pack as one diaper would cost if you ordered them. (nothing that would be strictly ABDL but still that many ABDL's would love to get their hands on).

Way to go!! I too am always out at thrift stores looking for finds like that no matter what town I visit. So far the best deal I have ever found was 11 bags of Molicare Super Plus at 4.99 a bag. I grabbed every bag they had. The shopping cart was over flowing and I had to put some under it too. Since I am bladder incontinent, it didn't bother me for others to see what I had and what I was buying.
when my wife goes with me, if she finds adult diapers she will ask me if they are good ones or not. Normally I don't find good ones and have never found any good ones like you did. The fun of just finding diapers at thrift stores and or flee markets makes the day so much more fun.

Hope you find more and like someone else said, there may be someone close to you that wears and someday you might run into them. Keep enjoying the thrill of the hunt.

tobdy1986 said:
Mechanicsburg PA

Woah, I'm currently staying with a friend in Mechanicsburg for a few weeks, how crazy is that?! I will definitely have to see if I can stop in at some of the local thrift stores while I'm here. That's so crazy.

Fascinating said:
Parents must have confiscated somebody's stash and donated it thinking they were for legit ic use.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk
In extra large i think not donated by parents.
If they were they have a very big over weight kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back