Softest diapers

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
What are the softest diapers out the clothe or disposable, I just want to know what is the softest around you bum

I can't say that Attends Premier diapers are the softest, but they are very soft, like wearing a cloud. They will sag when wet so I recommend either plastic pants, PUL pants, or other diaper covers to add support. A onesie will also work, but I'm just not a onesie fan.

Reactions: Canadianfalls
icklespace said:
What are the softest diapers out the clothe or disposable, I just want to know what is the softest around you bum
wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants

Last edited:
toddler said:
wearing cloth nappies and plastic pants
Yea, I'm wearing my first cloth nappy (pocket with 4 inserts) and I'm actually doing so research rn int buying more

I’d vote for either the Tykables Waddler or NRU Str8up disposables as the softest I’ve worn

How about what is the softest plastic backed diaper that doesn’t clump?

Bigguydl said:
174412_1.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 74820
I saw these posted in another thread. I think they’re only available in Greece? I should have added what diapers are available in the US.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
Bigguydl said:
I saw these posted in another thread. I think they’re only available in Greece? I should have added what diapers are available in the US.
(y)

LFB disposables (eg. Nursery Blue) felt very soft.

Bigguydl said:

TREST Elite Briefs are soft!​

Frungie said:
I can't say that Attends Premier diapers are the softest, but they are very soft, like wearing a cloud. They will sag when wet so I recommend either plastic pants, PUL pants, or other diaper covers to add support. A onesie will also work, but I'm just not a onesie fan.
Attends premier are one of the softest I've ever worn ....crazy soft ...but yes they definitely sag 😉

Raven801 said:
Attends premier are one of the softest I've ever worn
They're called Pampers Swaddlers on super duper steroids for a good reason!
Raven801 said:
they definitely sag
They sag because of the dreaded "breathable" woven nylon fabric.

Back