Socializing as a babyfur?

puppyinthemoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Hi! I've been keeping my babyfur stuff to myself for a really long time (about a decade now) but I'm trying to get out of my bubble a bit. What are some good places to meet and talk to other SFW babyfurs/kidfurs? NSFW babyfur stuff is really upsetting for me, so it's been hard to look for places on my own since I don't really know what to avoid yet. Any suggestions are appreciated! Have a nice day!

• Love
Reactions: snugglyowl and ILuvDiapers
I guess it sorta depends on what format you’re looking for—what you mean by “meet and talk.” ADISC manages to be a pretty clean and safe place to meet other babyfurs, or at least I think so. If you’re hoping for Discord or similar, I can’t help much. I lurk on a few ABDL Discord servers, including ADISC’s, but none of them addresses babyfurs specifically.

And welcome to ADISC! Better late then never, right? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KitsBunny, puppyinthemoon and Deleted member 74558
Cottontail said:
I guess it sorta depends on what format you’re looking for—what you mean by “meet and talk.” ADISC manages to be a pretty clean and safe place to meet other babyfurs, or at least I think so. If you’re hoping for Discord or similar, I can’t help much. I lurk on a few ABDL Discord servers, including ADISC’s, but none of them addresses babyfurs specifically.

And welcome to ADISC! Better late then never, right? :)
You're right that ADISC is a great place, being able to look around here makes me feel really comfortable! The babyfur/diaperfur subforum doesn't seem as active as some of the other subforums though, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if there's other places that are more specialized. If there's not really anything else that's babyfur-specific, then that's fine!

I'm not really sure what I'm looking for yet since I'm new to the socializing part! Maybe chatting, maybe casual roleplaying? I don't do great with one-on-one talk or very small groups so something along the lines of discord would probably be good, I'll check out the ADISC discord later. Babyfur or ABDL hangout places on stuff like vrchat would also be cool if anyone knows any!

And thank you!

Reactions: Cottontail
There was once a website called "Babyfur.me". But, it closed down. I've been disappointed by all of the Discords. It just seems to be people talking past each other. Or, people talking about random things.

It would be nice to have a place to do casual roleplaying. It seems like most people don't want to hangout or share activities online. It seems like they only want to meetup irl. I think there should be a place for babyfurs to make friends online.

Last edited:
Reactions: mistykitty, Cottontail and puppyinthemoon
KitsBunny said:
There was once a website called "Babyfur.me". But, it closed down. I've been disappointed by all of the Discords. It just seems to be people talking past each other. Or, people talking about random things.

It would be nice to have a place to do casual roleplaying. It seems like most people don't want to hangout or share activities online. It seems like they only want to meetup irl. I think there should be a place for babyfurs to make friends online.
Yeah, I was sad to see that babyfur.me had shut down! I remember it being kinda popular when I was first learning about babyfurs, but I was too shy to ever try joining it and now it's been gone for a few years. I think twitter (or x? Whatever it's called now) is kinda popular for babyfurs now, but I don't really wanna use it because a lot of people don't tag their nsfw so I can't use filters.

puppyinthemoon said:
Yeah, I was sad to see that babyfur.me had shut down! I remember it being kinda popular when I was first learning about babyfurs, but I was too shy to ever try joining it and now it's been gone for a few years. I think twitter (or x? Whatever it's called now) is kinda popular for babyfurs now, but I don't really wanna use it because a lot of people don't tag their nsfw so I can't use filters.
It's mostly for art but you can occassionally talk to other furs on furaffinity. Unfortunately, I don't know that it would count as rp but I do know you can filter sfw and nsfw stuff.

Reactions: puppyinthemoon
If you have telegram there’s a few abdl, diaper and other chats where baby furs are usually welcome

Reactions: mistykitty and puppyinthemoon
abdlprincess1988 said:
If you have telegram there’s a few abdl, diaper and other chats where baby furs are usually welcome
I haven't used telegram before, but I'll try it out and see if there's any chats I like!

mistykitty said:
It's mostly for art but you can occassionally talk to other furs on furaffinity. Unfortunately, I don't know that it would count as rp but I do know you can filter sfw and nsfw stuff.
I am on Fur Affinity.

puppyinthemoon said:
Hi! I've been keeping my babyfur stuff to myself for a really long time (about a decade now) but I'm trying to get out of my bubble a bit. What are some good places to meet and talk to other SFW babyfurs/kidfurs? NSFW babyfur stuff is really upsetting for me, so it's been hard to look for places on my own since I don't really know what to avoid yet. Any suggestions are appreciated! Have a nice day!
Welcome to the forums puppyinthemoon, I hope you make some new friends, and enjoy yourself. As for meeting/talking with SFW babyfurs/kidfurs i don't really know any sites. Hope some other babyfurs/kidfurs can help you out though. :giggle:

You will never be able to avoid NSFW content online, however you can take the steps to use muted words on platforms that allow it, or quickly scroll past things you don't want to see! My favorite places to see other folks are: Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, FurAffinity : )

Some furry conventions like Texas furry fiesta have a baby fur panel or two and it’s a lot of fun

Im a sfw kidfur/babyfur

puppyinthemoon said:
Here is something I do agree with!

I was going to suggest looking at furry or pet fetish groups, often things over lap. Also I've noticed more "fur" presence at comic-cons and renaissance fairs so that may be an Avenue to wonder down. Good luck! I wonder if you could get the admins here to start something more fur-focused.

I've actually had really good luck with finding other babyfurs just by being very social in local furry groups. When we find others like us we introduce them to everyone we know who is too. Turns out, a lot of the well-known furries are also babyfurs, but even though its an open secret, I can't tell you who....you gotta find out on your own. Its fun! I'm sorta subtle about it irl but also I need diapers when I know I'm gonna be out and about and socializing in groups for a long time. If you're padded at a furmeet, we notice and we appreciate you, but its easier for us to know how to broach the subject if you're a bit more open too. Usually one of the ABUpeek hats is enough. I wear my blue husky one a lot. Tbh if you're going to FurFright/Furocalypse by any chance, you might wanna ask some of the lovely furs running it if they know where the crinkle party is. ;3 I do have to admit though since you mentioned it, OP, I am a SFW little/babyfur but I am a NSFW diaperfur.

Last edited:
Back