Social Media and Discretion

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi y'all!
I have always considered making an account on some form of social media solely for m ABDL/little side for a pretty long time. I do have a Fetlife but haven't been on it for more than a year and honestly, I don't have any plan on going back to it. I take a lot of pictures when in littlespace of my outfits, my toys/paci/bottle, and sometimes the activities that I'm up to (I've gotta lotta pics from when my daddy and I visit one another when we've done things like me wearing at the beach, playing on a playground, me getting a diapee change in a public restroom, etc). Fetlife is obviously an inherently sexual place and I'm more just looking to share my photos in an innocent way, which is why I'd prefer a different, more mainstream place.

Thing is, I've created accounts on both Twitter and Instagram and before I could even upload a photo for my profile pic, it would show me "suggested" accounts of people I know in my everyday, non-ABDL life. I never connected my contacts to either app, and as far as Instagram goes I do have a normal account on there and from what I've researched it seems like because of that account, if I make another it's just going to show the new one who I follow on the other one as it recognizes I'm the same person on these accounts (even with different emails and info between each account). I was really shocked with Twitter, though, as I don't have and never have had an account and did not put in really any info at all about myself (nor did I connect contacts, again), but as soon as I made an account, it was recommending the accounts of people I know!!

It seems like it might be near impossible to make an account somewhere that is separate and private from my non-ABDL life no matter how I go about it! Has anyone else had this issue? Anyone been able to get around this issue? Any other suggestions for a place to share this stuff? I have shared two pics on here, it's just not the same though as traditional social media.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am an inherently private person and hence the nature of my pictures here cropped to protect my identity.

I am not paranoid but also understand your need to be safe, keep your private interests and activities just that, private.

I’d suggest similar for yourself. I use a backdrop for all my photos again to preserve privacy of my environment. The likelihood that someone I know would visit this forum is almost nil but let’s not take the chance.

Also by the majority observing similar protocol, it is only via direct messaging that any personal data is likely to be shared I.e. contact numbers of full photos. And I would further suggest as I have covered in a number of threads, when you are confident, you know through communication, that you have developed a relationship you feel you can trust.

I do have grave concerns about AI (artificial intelligence) and potential matching of need to supply which could be inappropriate on the key social media platforms.

Lastly just to say that by being careful here I feel safer, I hope that helps.

Jenny xx

❤️

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Deleted member 57387
Just for my ABDL affairs I've separated e-mail. Nobody can relate my ABDL stuff with rest of things or inverted. I've to say I haven't any FCB, YT, Insta etc. account.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilbabyjooce
Tough one. I had some advertised diapers on facebook. I simply removed them and they didn't come back. For other social media accounts, I don't use them. Just for this issue.

I have a dedicated Twitter account (@forced2wet) for my ABDL side and my G/F and I have a shared account for our other ‘secret’ interests (@PantieSatin).
I use them from a different device to my work/vanilla personal Twitter account so, for this reason, I assume, I don’t get any suggestions for connections to our real world.

I have before almost uploaded pix for the kink Twitter accounts to my regular FB account and that few seconds was heart stopping scary!

SissyJenny2 said:
Hi,

I am an inherently private person and hence the nature of my pictures here cropped to protect my identity.

I am not paranoid but also understand your need to be safe, keep your private interests and activities just that, private.

I’d suggest similar for yourself. I use a backdrop for all my photos again to preserve privacy of my environment. The likelihood that someone I know would visit this forum is almost nil but let’s not take the chance.

Also by the majority observing similar protocol, it is only via direct messaging that any personal data is likely to be shared I.e. contact numbers of full photos. And I would further suggest as I have covered in a number of threads, when you are confident, you know through communication, that you have developed a relationship you feel you can trust.

I do have grave concerns about AI (artificial intelligence) and potential matching of need to supply which could be inappropriate on the key social media platforms.

Lastly just to say that by being careful here I feel safer, I hope that helps.

Jenny xx

❤️
Thanks for the advice! I don't plan on sharing my face (I haven't even on here or Fetlife) but it's concerning that these algorithms on social media could still direct people to my account and potentially rat me out if they recognized something about me (birth marks, my hair, etc)
It just seems to be how social media itself is developing--privacy on the internet is already a rarity with how data is saved and shared. Just a shame cause I wanna share with the community without being outted!

• Sad
Reactions: sissygirlpink
Forced said:
I use them from a different device to my work/vanilla personal Twitter account so, for this reason, I assume, I don’t get any suggestions for connections to our real world.
Maybe because I don't use a separate device is the reason why this happens. :think::think: Even with a separate email, phone number, and other info, I wonder if the data from the device itself as well as my IP might play a role now that you've mentioned it.

lilbabyjooce said:
Maybe because I don't use a separate device is the reason why this happens. :think::think: Even with a separate email, phone number, and other info, I wonder if the data from the device itself as well as my IP might play a role now that you've mentioned it.
Just an extra thing to mention, I do use VPN which does a few things for me.

Masks my IP, protects my location, helps me access stuff not available in my home geo location.

I’d recommend it, NordVPN is reasonably priced for three years and up to six devices.

Jenny xx

❤️

SissyJenny2 said:
Just an extra thing to mention, I do use VPN which does a few things for me.

Masks my IP, protects my location, helps me access stuff not available in my home geo location.

I’d recommend it, NordVPN is reasonably priced for three years and up to six devices.

Jenny xx

❤️
Ya at this point regardless of this issue getting a VPN is definitely something I should do!! I've heard NordVPN is a good one!

lilbabyjooce said:
Ya at this point regardless of this issue getting a VPN is definitely something I should do!! I've heard NordVPN is a good one!
Yes, that’s what I use, easy to install, manage and update.

I tried Norton and it sucked the life out of my devices, so memory hungry and demanding.

J x ❤️

Big Brother is watching you... we all know that "social media and discretion" equals "McDonald´s and diet", especially with the same IP address.

One of the many fantasy enablers that currently exist on Twitter once mentioned that common "privacy" practices include wigs, fake tatoos/birthmarks (and covering real ones), color contacts and a designated private space that no one else knows in your home -or elsewhere if possible- to take the shots that you´ll be uploading. She didn´t mention anything about hiding your face because she shows hers, but I see good advice has been given above already to protect your identity.

Be safe and have fun!

Back