SoCal?

AbenaM4GTE said:
Anyone here also from SoCal?
Yeah man, in San Diego

CrypticTaco said:
Unfortunately.

I'm between Magic Mountain and Edwards.
Ahh, Taff or Frazier park or Lebec.

Born in 1970 in Upland (our Eastvale resident should know that town), moved to Napa at age two (before it was a tourist trap). Moved to San Diego at 16, then went to college in San Luis Obispo and afterwards worked and lived in Silicon Valley until August of this year. I made a lot of money as an electronics engineer in a difficult specialty, built up a huge amount of equity in a house in the Valley, and left it all behind to retire at 50 years old in South Carolina in a house two doors down from my father.

Riverside county 🙌

Buena Park California

AbenaM4GTE said:
eh.... its alright to visit, but to live there is a whole nightmare, unless you got plenty of money to spend on taxes and such. It is a lot more trouble to move to SoCal, many businesses and people have moved away from California to other states like Texas
Tell me about it!, the humidity in the summer is horrible, you take a shower in youre house and ten minutes later your'e taking a second one just sweating outside uggghhhh

Inconjr said:
Tell me about it!, the humidity in the summer is horrible, you take a shower in youre house and ten minutes later your'e taking a second one just sweating outside uggghhhh
And don't get me started on the crime when you wander away from the touristy areas at night

Hello! Not from SD ... but from TJ :) new here btw

Reactions: MommyEllie
San Bernardino county, CA over here!

Reactions: MommyEllie
Same i just moved into the rosena ranch area

Hi 👋🏽 San Diego, Very new and horrible at technology, apologies! trying to figure it all out

Reactions: rainbowjessy
ShyBoo81 said:
San Bernardino county, CA over here!
San Bernardino county, socal resident. Seen many cities, but my favorite will always be Magic Mountain.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
Back