Soaking A Diaper

BobbiSueEllen said:
I did my kids' laundry yesterday, somehow an unused Luvs size 5 diaper my grandson uses made it into the wash. When I opened up the washer, I found the diaper between two towels, surprisingly open, intact and flat: it swelled to 2 inches thick all over...and was holding it all, without any dripping. Doubled over and taped, it was 4 inches thick and quite weighty.

How come our diapers don't get like that? :unsure:
Your lucky it stade intact. One of mine got mixed in with the washing once by mistake and what a mess that was 😭 I think I had hidden it in a hurry and forgotten it 🤭

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
toyboy said:
Your lucky it stade intact. One of mine got mixed in with the washing once by mistake and what a mess that was 😭 I think I had hidden it in a hurry and forgotten it 🤭
Oddly enough, 3 days later: my oldest granddaughter (who also has autism) threw her PJ bottoms in the washer at the last minute. In said bottoms was her Pull-Up. You already know the end result, LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: toyboy
I don't wear 'em but, if I did, I'd echo pretty much everybody hear and say that soaking diapers is a great feeling.

The way they start off small and then swell up when used. They are much more fun to wear when they're soaking wet!

BobbiSueEllen said:
Oddly enough, 3 days later: my oldest granddaughter (who also has autism) threw her PJ bottoms in the washer at the last minute. In said bottoms was her Pull-Up. You already know the end result, LOL.
My sister put her Godnite in the laundry once. It exploded so badly most of the clothing was tossed. Quite the mess it made. My mom was not impressed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I try to aim for a mostly soaked diaper by morning. I pick my overnight diaper based on how much I've drank before bed, so I don't waste padding or leak.

Reactions: Kayleigh and BobbiSueEllen
I enjoy any time that I can soak a diaper. I would rather a diaper than my clothes.

Yup, I love soaking my diaper til it get to the point where I can feel the wetness down my inner legs and then go change.

One of my favourite things on earth is being in a wet diaper under a tight-fitting pair of sweats. It's divine. Being in a wet diaper makes me feel sorry for everyone who doesn't love diapers.

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel and BobbiSueEllen
pullups96 said:
It's my opinion that if any part of the diaper is dry then you haven't wet it enough.
100% agree

To echo what everyone has said already I also love a filled diaper. There are times I like a good flooding and there are other times I like wearing it for several hours and peeing it over time for the pure convenience of not having to go to a toilet (even though many times I have peed in my diaper when standing literally within feet of the toilet). Its great to have the bulge around my legs when I am awake or when I am sleeping. Something that I have not seen anyone say yet that I enjoy doing with my soaked diaper is to squeeze, prod and poke at it while I am still wearing it. I feel its fun to grab my soaked diaper with my hand and squeeze it to move the gel about. Also when I am laying down I like to poke my filled diaper with one finger and make divots all over just to walk around and have those divots disappear again; almost like an etch a sketch. I just LOVE the squishy feeling.

Last edited:
Reactions: CLPP and sissybaby34
If I'm out and about, I try to fill it slowly as I find it starts to get uncomfortable at 50-60% full, but when I'm relaxing at home the soggier the better. This is especially true when I'm alone and can enjoy the squish, but either way it's a strangely satisfying feeling to have a large damp mass there that you can feel as you move. As a rule, at home I don't change until I'm either about to leak unless there's an external reason doing so is necessary. I also like to flood a fresh diaper right before going to sleep, as I can fall asleep while it's still warm, flood it again in the morning, and then enjoy it until I need to get up.

Mine is.

Back