So

LittleBabyBoy29

chastity locked up
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So tomorrow im going to get more diapers down to the last one. What kind of panties should i get?

What I did was a bit of trial and error. What I would do now is simply look at various styles (cut and fabric) on Amazon and Etsy until I came across something I just knew I had to have. But, don't be disappointed if they don't live up to your expectations. I saw some Maidenform boyshort lace panties I thought would be great. They were $12.00/pair or 3 for $30.00. I ended up discarding all 3 pairs as they simply didn't fit my body well at all. Good luck on this new adventure.

You should get some pink panties with ruffles. Preferably waterproof.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Start with full cut briefs. They fit your male parts better. My favorites are panties with spandex. They hold everything against your body.

Reactions: oleman72
I'll order some stuff on Amazon but now with shipping so long and more expensive from China, their inexpensive stuff got more costly and takes forever to get to US.

I go to Ross as they have so many types and they are very cheap and stores open until 10 or 11 PM. I don't care much who sees me shopping. I pretend I'm shopping for a GF :) But, they are so inexpensive, that if I do a miss, I can always find "something" to do with them. I wear a 4, 5 or 6 or small or medium. Just depends on brands and materials. I tend to either more butch boyshorts or some fem play stuff. I like boyshorts as there is "room" but also stretchy panties.

I took my friend with me and we were planning a fun night. I picked out some boyshorts that were pretty sheer but also had a 3/4inch or so strip of sheer lace on top. They couldn't wait for me to try them on. We did enjoy them and they fit perfectly. $1.98.

If wearing with a diaper I don’t think it really matters. Get what you think looks good. If without a diaper get something with a little wider crotch. It keeps things from falling out. Cheeky or hipster panties really make me feel sexy. I like lace but make sure it isn’t too thin. The Secret Treasures from Walmart are sexy but so thin I feel my pants through them and can be quite uncomfortable.

Want4mor said:
If wearing with a diaper I don’t think it really matters. Get what you think looks good. If without a diaper get something with a little wider crotch. It keeps things from falling out. Cheeky or hipster panties really make me feel sexy. I like lace but make sure it isn’t too thin. The Secret Treasures from Walmart are sexy but so thin I feel my pants through them and can be quite uncomfortable.
The Secret Treasures hipster lace panties from Walmart are exactly what I wear and like the best. To me, they are super comfortable and the price is right.

BoyLuc said:
I'll order some stuff on Amazon but now with shipping so long and more expensive from China, their inexpensive stuff got more costly and takes forever to get to US.
When I order from Amazon I only order items shipped by Amazon which means 3 things. First, the item is at a U.S. warehouse. Second, even without being a prime member I can get free shipping if I can wait 3 or 4 days for delivery. Finally, in 99% of the cases, I can have it shipped to an Amazon locker.

Back