So whos got there nappy on ready for bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I'm all ready got my size 8 pampers on just had my bottle too hot for my onesie tonight

Nappy on already filled it 😳😳

parcelboy2 said:
Nappy on already filled it 😳😳
What nappy you got on i had my changed about an hour ago

You must live in Europe somewhere, way to early in the US for being prepared for bed.

littlemoosey said:
You must live in Europe somewhere, way to early in the US for being prepared for bed.
Yeah UK

Ok little one, time to wind down, bed time soon.

littlemoosey said:
Ok little one, time to wind down, bed time soon.
Just about to have my bottle 🍼 then a nappy change then its try and sleep time

Meeee!

Favourite L4 plastic.

good for you, I love getting a bottle. Next to having your diaper changed by someone that you love and loves you tremendously to me that is the next best thing.

littlemoosey said:
good for you, I love getting a bottle. Next to having your diaper changed by someone that you love and loves you tremendously to me that is the next best thing.
I love her she loves me and I love being treated like a baby

Reactions: littlemoosey
littlemoosey said:
Those of us on graveyard shift would like to have a word with you 🧐

Yup i got on a tenna slip. I accidentally braught a side too lege but still works and no leaks yet

in 2 hours and 15 minutes I'll get the 2 "children" ready for bed ... all 3 of us still have our afternoon diapers on right now .

Reactions: osirisboi15
I will as soon as I get home I'm going to be diapered and put in my new outfit by my fiance then watch a cartoon and bed time

• Love
Reactions: Wolflove23, littlemoosey and neophyte
I got my forsite mary jane on

I just woke up in a soaked and messy Seni Quatro diaper. This is almost how I wake up every day. Sometimes I wake up when the wetting or pooping accidents happen, and sometimes I just sleep through the accidents. Today was a sleep through the accident day. I will be changing shortly and logging into my computer for work shortly.

Tundra1975 said:
I just woke up in a soaked and messy Seni Quatro diaper. This is almost how I wake up every day. Sometimes I wake up when the wetting or pooping accidents happen, and sometimes I just sleep through the accidents. Today was a sleep through the accident day. I will be changing shortly and logging into my computer for work shortly.
Already had 2 nappy changes been in bed since 7pm

Babyc said:
Already had 2 nappy changes been in bed since 7pm
I wish I had someone to diaper me and put me to bed 😩

Me....I do I do.... hehe Pull-up Drynights Girls 8-15, gonna put a pic of me wearing them tomorrow (but no face) on Nappydate (Blushes)

H-How did you know? Lmao.
Just chilling in a pull-up, waiting to sleep. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back