Smell like a baby

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
How many of you like to smell like a baby? Like being bathed with baby soap, rubbed down with baby lotion and powdered with baby powder. Nothing like the smell of a sweet baby.

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, BlueDude, PuppyJames and 12 others
I've never had the opportunity, really, but would love it!

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Tappy and 3 others
I actually use baby lotion when I need to lotion my hands. I love the smell. I use baby powder as well when needed. It all brings me back.

Reactions: BabyprinceS, Edgewater, littledub1955 and 5 others
Yes totally, that's usually the way I begin my little time. A nice little bath in Johnsons Bedtime Wash is really relaxing, followed by plenty of baby powder when I get my nappy put on. Sometimes I'll even put some baby lotion on my face.... Mmmmmm, all the smells 😌😌

Followed up with a nice snuggle with my wife/CG keeps my little very happy indeed 😁💕

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, littledub1955, medfet878 and 4 others
ItsTimmyTime said:
A nice little bath in Johnsons Bedtime Wash is really relaxing, followed by plenty of baby powder when I get my nappy put on. Sometimes I'll even put some baby lotion on my face.... Mmmmmm, all the smells 😌😌

Forget all the fancy stuff from Chanel and Dior, eau de Johnson's is the only scent I want to wear. ;) And so much more affordable too!

• Haha
Reactions: BlueDude, Edgewater, medfet878 and 5 others
I'd really love to smell like that, especially with baby lotion and baby powder. Along with flavored soap while I'm washing myself.

Baby scent is amazing, so I use fabric softener branded for babies when I do my laundry. I also use baby wipes and baby powder / baby rash cream when I change my diapee and I love that the scent lingers for a few minutes after taping it up.

... After this thread I´m seriously considering baby oil too.

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Tappy and 4 others
Aside from JJ shampoo, oil, and lavender lotion, I wash all my clothes with Dreft Stage 2 and Dreft Blissfuls and dust them lightly in baby powder before hanging them up. I have the Blissfuls beads dissolved in a spray bottle and use it like a linen spray and air freshener. Bedding, carpet, closet, clothes, stuffies, even in the car on the floor mats.

I've let my hair grow instead of buzzing it all the time and learned the secret of using baby oil instead of gel, etc. Also use it for shaving.

Last edited:
Reactions: ukabdlj, Edgewater, medfet878 and 3 others
I like to smell like lavender scented powder sometimes, its such a calming and nostalgic smell to me

Reactions: Edgewater, littledub1955, medfet878 and 2 others
I love it!! Baby products always smell so gentle and sweet. Nothing makes me feel more at ease than taking a nice shower and using Johnson’s body wash and getting alllll clean. It was an even better experience when I would be bathed by my daddy and he would make sure I was extra taken care of!

It is nice for little time to smell little as it adds to everything. Day to day though I don’t use these items as I don’t want to smell like a baby around non little friends.

Reactions: Edgewater, littledub1955, medfet878 and 3 others
lilbabyjooce said:
I love it!! Baby products always smell so gentle and sweet. Nothing makes me feel more at ease than taking a nice shower and using Johnson’s body wash and getting alllll clean. It was an even better experience when I would be bathed by my daddy and he would make sure I was extra taken care of!

Your so right lilbabyjooce 🥰
Just LUV that fresh feeling its so clamming for me ☺️ !!

Reactions: Edgewater, medfet878, Tappy and 2 others
Smell like a baby... Well well, I had a bunch of them and the smell is...
1) Vomit! You know, the milk in excess, the burping that leave traces. Like a old bottle of milk behind the window under the sun... A bad cheese!
2) Poo poo. Since they only drink mother milk, the poo poo is not horrible, it is sometimes like fresh bred or cereals... But once you introduce the first food (artificial milk, fruits, real cereals, ...) it start to be more smelly. And the day you add meat... no comments.
3) Sudden diarhea... No poo poo pocket in the diaper, just the onesie that becomes colored by this pseudo-liquid everywhere. Thanks to special collars to remove the onesie from the bottom!!!
4) Stuffies horror show... Chewed, used for everything... Can be very smelly
5) Skin issues... Can smell oignons or even worst (very common and not dangerous).
6) Toys... Some toys can have all the above smell in one !
7) .....

So when someone says, sleep like a baby or smell like a baby, for me it's a sarcastic way to say "horrible".

BUT:
When they are freshly bathed, changed, loved... The smell of a baby is absolutely wonderful. My favorite was when they were very small, still in a kangaroo like device on my belly, I absolutely loved the smell of their heads and the neck. I don't know if it was pheromons or anything else but it was my abolute favorite.
Small note: except the point above, babys and kids don't smell bad at all. The bad smell starts with hormones (pre-teens). Start with foot, then arms, then everything (because they start to hate to cleanup)... And suddenly the first boy/girl-friend appear and they start to smell perfume :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Edgewater, littledub1955, medfet878 and 1 other person
TabaCrate said:
3) Sudden diarhea... No poo poo pocket in the diaper, just the onesie that becomes colored by this pseudo-liquid everywhere. Thanks to special collars to remove the onesie from the bottom!!!
mojo-trauma-combat-shears-black-1200x1200.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Edgewater, TabaCrate, medfet878 and 3 others
I love the smell of baby powder. It's been a while since I used baby lotion or baby oil, but I think I liked the smell of that too.

Adults aren't supposed to smell like baby products though, so I wouldn't go out in public smelling like I was freshly diapered. And even at home, my kids might think it was weird if I smelled like that all the time. So I usually just stick to baby powder, and just inside of my diaper, not over the rest of my body or clothes. It smells nice when I'm putting on a new diaper, but then after I get dressed the scent stays confined to the diaper and I don't smell like it the rest of the day.

Reactions: Edgewater
Johnsons baby powder is my favorite smell 😍

Reactions: thedlguy, DiaperedTeddyBear and Edgewater
As a long time U-IC, I have used a wide cross-section of products with different added smells, as one begins combining the overall scent begins to develop an odd shift, not saying bad, just, unrelated. When switching to near all Johnsons baby products, the aroma links, makes sense and never reaches a point of offense. I have had more individuals compliment me and have no memory of anyone state necitcively.

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen and Chiknheadz
I personally love regular baby lotion and buttershea baby lotion. But I use baby oil to shave my legs so have to make sure the skin doesn't dry out. I've been putting it on my arms lately to avoid getting bad sunburns too.

Reactions: NekoFemboy
I love putting on cotton candy or candy smelling body-wash I even have an lotion that matches with that! To me it makes me feel a lot more babyish but regular lotion smell isn't bad either

I usually end my shower with Johnson's Baby Soap because it smells so nice. On the weekend I sometimes rub on some Johnson's Baby Oil. That smells even better.

Back