Smallest Diaper You Can Use?

Pampers size 8 and Goodnites XL. But I get much more mileage with my Northshore and BetterDry diapers. Actually, BetterDry Day reminds me of my ultra pampers during childhood. Oh the memories of waking up in my wet pampers and playing nintendo and sega while waiting for mom to get up and change me for the day. <3

I can just fit into Pampers baby dry size 8 and Pampers nappy pants size 8. Yes I am that thin.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
When I was younger and thinner, I could just fassin the papers on some size 6 diapers after stretching them. Now, north shore Megamax extra small, and AB Universe is the smallest I can fit in and still use. They are super tight and use them when I want the feeling of being an older boy who snuck some baby diapers.

Antientmariner said:
I can fit in an XL pullup, but anything smaller than that, I won't be able to wear. My hips are around 32". I'd absolutely love to squeeze into a size 7 diaper, but that probably won't happen.
Depending on where you are from pampers makes a size 8. I have seen it at Walmart’s only

I’ve worn size 8 pull-ups that are pretty much nonfunctional for me even at a Size 30 waist. The tightest that I have had that were still functional were the ABU Kiddo Small.

Reactions: theancientmariner
MetalDan86 said:
I’ve worn size 8 pull-ups that are pretty much nonfunctional for me even at a Size 30 waist. The tightest that I have had that were still functional were the ABU Kiddo Small.
Darn, that's a bit disappointing, but whatever. I shouldn't've expected to fit into a baby diaper anyways!

@jpart13, I'm from the US. I don't think they make size 8 in the states.

Antientmariner said:
Darn, that's a bit disappointing, but whatever. I shouldn't've expected to fit into a baby diaper anyways!

@jpart13, I'm from the US. I don't think they make size 8 in the states.
I live in NJ. The walmart by me sells them.

Reactions: theancientmariner
5T-6T Pull-Ups are probably the smallest I’ve tried. Some of the designs are really cute :)

Reactions: Diaperon
I actually have some older brands I can't really squeeze into
I can wear Pampers cruisers size6 I wish one of manufacturers would bring back Pampers blue in adult sizes I prefer plastic backed brifes those were outstanding in my youth

goodshot27 said:
I actually have some older brands I can't really squeeze into
I can wear Pampers cruisers size6 I wish one of manufacturers would bring back Pampers blue in adult sizes I prefer plastic backed brifes those were outstanding in my youth
Yea, those diapers were so big, they could've probably fit a small adult!

Crinklz mediums for me. Ive not tried any of the smaller sizes so not sure beyond that.

Sometimes medium pull ups, really have to stretch them, & they will make my waist bleed if worn too long. Very rare if I have no other diapers, since I always make sure to stay stocked up.

I have actually tried most of those but with a 33in waste sp I was wearing molicare xl plus Abu SDK was ok I don't think I will get smaller any time soon I also as much as I dislike it don't see Pampers making a size 9

I have pampers 6 from 98 and luvs sleepdrys same age also have some luvs size 3 with barney

I wish I could fit in the luvs I miss the size 6 when it would fit

I can fit into Drynites 8-15 quite well, i can squeeze into european Pampers size 8 and i can get some size Small Adult diapers on

What´s weird is that i can´t fit into size small Adult Pull-Ups

Last edited:
Can fit in a XL Goodnites and Medium adult diapers (the wings barely overlaps so I don’t like to wear mediums).

Last edited:
Trying various types of protection.. listing in diaper and duration before it takes damage.
Huggies Pull-ups 5t-6t, 1+ days
Pampers Easy-ups 5t-6t, 8 hours
Ninjamas L(since XL is discontinued in text, but L has the same UPC), 12 hours (1+ days after 4 pieces of packing tape in seams and front and back.)
Goodnites L, 1+ days

No tape on diaper on diapers could be taped up.
None of the pull-ups feel too tight and no anatomy was crushed. If sleeping need to point up in advance since morning wood is annoying.

Smallest I can realistically wear is Pampers size 8, my waist is 29" roughly. I generally don't wear them though as they're not practical for holding pee.
I can still very comfortably fit into the DryNites (Goodnites in the US) 8-15 that I used to wear when I was 16. As with most of these brands though, they seem to be of worse quality nowadays than they were back then! It's annoying lol
I pretty much exclusively wear ABDL diapers now in size medium, various brands. I prefer a tighter-fitting diaper and it's practically impossible to find size small in the UK for ABDL diapers, medium works well enough and I can generally get a nice snug fit after some wriggling and manoeuvring with the tapes

EmmyBaby2000 said:
I am a bit different than most people here, but I wear Size 7 baby diapers regularly throughout the day and an XS or S adult diaper for bed.
Thank you for sharing, I hope you don't mind sharing how you manage to fit in those size and capacity wise. Have you worn them since you were a kid?

Back