Small disney question

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m pretty sure I’m overthinking this but I want to ask,
Me and some family are going to DL soon, I want to wear to the parks but I am nervous about security.
Not the bag check, mainly about walking through the metal detector, (I know I am being ridiculous since it detects metal)
But I’ve been freaking out that some way some how it’s going to detect something suspicious in my crotch area and my entire family will find out I’m wearing a diaper. I don’t want to ruin the entire trip and cause chaos because of a diaper, if anyone’s gone to DL diapered does security usually check your person or do you go through with no issues. (Just want to clarify cause I get paranoid easily and I just want clarification, thanks)

You will have no problem at all. Enjoy your trip

I doubt you will have any issue it's not an xray scanner so you'll be fine. Just make sure that however you fasten it doesn't include metal you're food.

Last edited:
I’ve take diapers with me. They have to look in your bags to get in. If they see something like that they aren’t going to just pull it out.

I have no personal experience but I have heard a wet diaper is a greater risk than a dry diaper in a metal detector. Also, you might want to pick a better abbreviation for Disneyland on this forum. The term DL is going to confuse people. Best of luck!

Well, unlike the airport scanners the WDW uses metal dectors, then there should be no issues with anything outside of metal, so unless you are peeing lots of metals, and i mean LOTS it wont show on a metal detector.

They will look in the bag, but that woing be a big deal they see diapers (Adult and child0 every day.

Yoou have fun there, when you get there keep an eye out for the family restrooms they are good for changing.

Back