Small ABDL Diapers

akm44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello,

My girlfriend is on the smaller side and can fit in both medium and small diapers. Small fits better on her, and she prefers small since she can wear them under her clothes when we go out. The problem there we haven't found many small sized ABDL diapers. DC Amor is the only one I am aware of in small. Medical diapers are plentiful, but not much fun for her. Are there some other ABDL Small sized diapers out there I am missing?

Thanks in advance.

ABU, rearz, crinklz, and aww so cute sell small diapers.

Reactions: littledreamers333
ABU Diapers that are available in Small:
Pre-Schools
Space
Little Pawz
Cushies
Kiddos

SDKs

Outside of that I'd definitely agree wiht Kratox and check out Rearz and Crinklz.

I wear small, and Rearz small is a little big on me, to be honest. ABU is my favorite, and has the best fit.

Thanks. When I checked ABU site a while ago, most everything was out of stock. I think the Super Dry Kids will be great for her.

maybe try abu barebum. their medium size is a lot smaller than average

I have to give a vote to Crinklz, which also sells in small. I just double checked, and northshore has them in stock.

I am liking Crinklz original and SDK from ABU. Do the Medium Barebums still fit a normal M sized person properly? I may get some of those for myself.

Back